AnnaKonda

Fear and don't know whats going on

5 posts in this topic

Fear and don't know whats going on

Hi everybody, 

recently a lot of crazy and scary things are happening in my life and I have no one really to relate and talk to. i need some security and somebody who understands, I guess. 

So right now It feels like everything falls apart and changes so intensively that I have no idea where I stand right now and what my sense of reality is.. One moment I'm completely convinced that I know now where my balance is and then two hours later I go trough another big fear and everything is fucked up again.  

My relationship broke down last week and I'm facing basically every single aspect of my relationship to my narcisistic dad.

its incredible how this Oedipus complex truly works.

right now I go through a huge healing period and I'm so scared because I feel like I am confronted with my deepest fears.

it gets so intense that I am afraid to become crazy or stay stuck in these deep feelings.. My heart started to bumb so hard last night that I thought I will get a heart attack..so I wanted to ask for any advice - what to do in this situation? Can I become to negatively focused while doing shadow work?

i also feel like there is a giant female power awakening right now and I feel it inside me so strongly that it overwhelmes me of its beauty but also scares me.  Does anybody feel the same?

love for you 

Anna (25)

• Upvote 3

This is exactly what is happening to me now, though i think i am more terrified than you because i had really horrific for my body emotions and soul experiences that are quite recent, including childhood unresolved attachments and trauma...  I am not diminishing your experiences, it's just that i personally also seem to suffer from deep depression, psychosis maybe too cause i am like a bit crazy (this is likely some shadow aspects), i have no friends i can actually talk to, i split from my family (brother and mum) and am in torment because i love them inexplicably but they would never understand where i am, i am sleepless and panicky, suicidal and other...

However, what you say about the awakening of the feminine power, amazing, one of the discrepancies i do not understand... I am super connected and have mental emotional insights, clarity and communication like never before, i think i was always kind of a sculptor in the sky, if you know what i mean... I also find this super scary. Anyway, i can totally relate, though i dont know where i find strength to write this.. But u are not alone. 

I hope i could have you around, i totally miss female friends :)

cheers

Majda (27)

Edited by Majda

Hi AnnaKonda,

My advice:

Talk to people that you trust.  Do you have any sisters?  A close friend?  A co-worker?

We all need to stand on our own two feet, but we also need support from the people around us.  

You probably will have to face your deepest fears but you don't have to face them all at once, and you don't have to face them alone.  If you can get some of this stuff off your chest with a close friend it will help.  Getting some of this stuff off your chest by writing it to the Teal Swan forum might help too but the advice that comes back might not be the best.  Sometimes we need the help of a professional.

Do not deny your rights as a person.  Don't let anyone make you feel like you have less rights than anyone else.

Take little steps.  With each step, ask "What would someone who loves themselves do?"  and then do that.

Good luck

• Upvote 1

I have been dealing with similar situation. After a week where three of my friends passed away, my bank account was debited by a creditor who I thought had been dealt with years ago at the same time my credit union was redoing their website so i couldn't see where i was financially. Bills didn't get paid on time and i felt like my brain would explode! It's all getting dealt with. I had to go to court to defend my self against  the unscrupulous creditor. I attended one friend's funeral and officiated at another. I requested a refund for bank charges and got some money back. The court ruled in our favor and those funds were returned as well. I'm almost caught up with bills and instead of attending the third funeral i attended a reception for some newly married friends. I know I am still grieving but it seems much more under control. I went to court clothed in spiritual armor and surrounded by spiritual beings of light. My financial difficulties have receded to a manageable level and i continue to try to focus on my blessings which are many. I found myself feeling sorry for those who are so concerned about physical wealth that they have totally missed the fact that they are spiritually bankrupt and working for the wrong things on the wrong side. My life may be simple by financial standards but I am blessed with family friends and ministry where i feel loved and wanted and  a part of a community. Teal Tribe is part of that community. Thanks for being here and sharing your troubles and your advice. Thank you Teal for having a heart for this community and for sharing your heart so authentically! Be Blessed, you are all a blessing.

• Upvote 1

vor 11 Stunden schrieb Scot:

Hi AnnaKonda,

My advice:

Talk to people that you trust.  Do you have any sisters?  A close friend?  A co-worker?

We all need to stand on our own two feet, but we also need support from the people around us.  

You probably will have to face your deepest fears but you don't have to face them all at once, and you don't have to face them alone.  If you can get some of this stuff off your chest with a close friend it will help.  Getting some of this stuff off your chest by writing it to the Teal Swan forum might help too but the advice that comes back might not be the best.  Sometimes we need the help of a professional.

Do not deny your rights as a person.  Don't let anyone make you feel like you have less rights than anyone else.

Take little steps.  With each step, ask "What would someone who loves themselves do?"  and then do that.

Good luck

Hi Scot.

thank you so much. I can feel your beautiful heart through this words. You helped me a lot.