wootton98

awakening others

9 posts in this topic

awakening others

some people are just so dug into the illusion that death is literally their only doorway to discover their inner truth. i have tried many different approaches when it comes to awakening other people, none of which seem to work; offering books, writing blog posts, having a one on one conversation (they look at me as if i have lost my mind). my family tell me "I understand it, sort of" but continue to go about their lives miserable and waiting for the weekend to drink alcohol and forget about their working lives. do some people just arrive here to be walking robots? I don't know! maybe we need unconscious people in the world! of couse everyone finds their own way to his/her inner truth, but surely planting seeds in people helps somewhat? apparently not! some people seem to be thriving off separation and ego driven pursuits. i am sorry i am just ranting now, and letting out all of my frustration. of course i can view this from a different perspective, such as 'trust others and their connection to source', but sometimes i just feel a burning desire inside of me to share my experience with others, and guide them towards their inner truth, i want others to have this! sometimes it just seems impossible with unconscious people :-(

1 hour ago, wootton98 said:

my family tell me "I understand it, sort of" but continue to go about their lives miserable and waiting for the weekend to drink alcohol and forget about their working lives. do some people just arrive here to be walking robots? I don't know! maybe we need unconscious people in the world! of couse everyone finds their own way to his/her inner truth, but surely planting seeds in people helps somewhat? apparently not! some people seem to be thriving off separation and ego driven pursuits

Well... yeah... isn't it why we are here in the first place? to connect the separate ?

• Upvote 3

57 minutes ago, Garnet said:

Well... yeah... isn't it why we are here in the first place? to connect the separate ?

of course! but some people are thirivng in this world of separation, where as others feel the need to embrace something higher within themselves... maybe separation serves expansion in this lifetime for some?

The way I see it is the physical is the illusion so people will completely believe the illusion if they were raised religious or atheist you now exist in that illusion even though this objective truth of reality will always exist in us (the heart) people don't believe it because it isn't physical, the illusion is physical and the truth is non physical so they contradict each other lol. the non physical objective truth part of us is inside us but once we start to think in the physical and the brain the "illusion" will think of every life experience its had or teaching or truth it got from the physical (illusion) to prove to itself that isn't true, we trust the illusion more than this higher self inside that happens to be nonphysical. they really do contradict each other lol physical false illusion and nonphysical objective truth of reality. also even if you are educated in the physical and have 3 masters and know 5 languages you still got educated In the illusion and have this objective truth part of them that is just as valid even though it has no accreditation, yin yang! when you know objective truth you can see the bullshit in this place and even see their own subjective beliefs, and unfortunately there's a lot of resistance waking people up because they are all in in this illusion, meanwhile we have so much potential its just these invisible walls we put up, and the soul is like you can go through those walls you know, but you have to be aware of this higher self aspect of you otherwise your ego will win and stop listening to this inner part of itself that is just as real as the physical we are just trained out of it, so sad :(

• Upvote 1

On 7/29/2017 at 2:02 PM, wootton98 said:

maybe separation serves expansion in this lifetime for some?

For everyone 

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Garnet said:

For everyone 

more so for those who have yet to awaken from the illusion of seperation because of the singular perspective, whereas those who are both source and individual perspective simultaneously (and are fully conscious of it) are giving rise to less expansion..it depends how you look at it..I guess it depends on the choices we make during our lifetime. 

Edited by wootton98
typo

(some people are just so dug into the illusion that death is literally their only doorway to discover their inner truth. i have tried many different approaches when it comes to awakening other people, none of which seem to work; offering books, writing blog posts, having a one on one conversation )

It's very sad, they ready to lay under surgery razor knife, rather  to change they own life style, it's equal I Know What's best to You,  and it wakes up rejection of unknown,  whatever the best wishes you coming with the separation gets bigger between you and them

Edited by vincent
  • Upvote 1

On 7/31/2017 at 4:15 PM, vincent said:

It's very sad, they ready to lay under surgery razor knife, rather  to change they own life style

Maybe there is a certain benefit of the outcome the person chooses to have? Health has always been an inspiration and a topic for discussion for many regardless of the condition . 

On 2017-8-3 at 1:12 AM, Garnet said:

Maybe there is a certain benefit of the outcome the person chooses to have?

There no plastic surgery was on my mind, number of people around me have different kind of disease, heart, overweight, kidneys and other problems, they blaming hard work, bad doctors and weather except they own ,,care" about them self, don't try to teach healthy diet, you will be kicked out of the board with samples how good they are to compare with someone else. 

• Upvote 1