Micah

Science vs Aliens

3 posts in this topic

Science vs Aliens

Today I read an article that was titled "Stephen Hawking Afraid of Aliens" or something like that. And basically the article just unfolds Steve's beliefs about humanity encountering other beings from another habitable planet like ours. 

Here are some of his quotes:

“One day, we might receive a signal from a planet like this, but we should be wary of answering back,” he in the documentary, “Stephen Hawking’s Favourite Places.”

“Meeting an advanced civilization could be like Native Americans encountering Columbus. That didn’t turn out so well.”

He claimed alien life could be “rapacious marauders roaming the cosmos in search of resources to plunder, and planets to conquer and colonize.”

Now my question is why is it that science is so far behind on detecting 'alien' life?

In many social societies and belief systems of the new age, it is already believed that alien humanoid or shape shifting creatures are amongst us.

To me, I believe that we are all from different places in the vast galaxy and universe. Meaning we all have an ancient's arrival here on Earth. My belief is that we are ancestors of ancient earth inhabiters. And if I still don't sound clear, I believe we are all Aliens.

But none of this is new for most of us who read about this stuff and have heard of channelling. Heck, Teal teaches that all interdimensional beings are one in the same, if I'm not mistaking. This means aliens and angels are the same entities, which also compels me to believe that we are all interdimensional. Or at least at one point we had more knowledge and access to the ability.

I think any advanced alien already figured out this eternal part of the soul and that's just a very common sense level of awareness for them, they probably learned about love and how everyone in that species is connected and we are still evolving. so whatever the current version of something is will 100% evolve no matter what it is, science, chairs, computers, phones, cars, school, medicine, belief systems, its a natural part of life and 100 years is nothing so its easy to forget we don't know everything, we will still be evolving 500 years from now, it never ends, I think the brain and body is limited by its life experiences and belief systems around the people they were around and the soul/heart is objective truth which is we are source/god and we are multidimensional and are a soul in these bodies and that's what we all have in common no matter the status, this non physical layer of life and consciousness we can't see but the heart knows, because your heart is non physical its your soul, your higher self, and the dumb brain is the limited body wit hall of its current beliefs about life and truth, when this infinite potential is right there waiting for you to connect with it, yeah I think any advanced alien already learned that.

its exciting that we have this source aspect in us its just this body is so limited and exists in these boxes of belief systems when the evolving never ends, even for humans, they cant see that the next generation kids that have autism or adhd are a part of the evolution because it doesn't work, it needs to change, sensitive bodies so when they go I cant eat that or I get rashes, so get rid of that food, the body is just a compass, its not a disease its just reacting to the environment and stress here. its all a part of the evolution I think, some kids cant have certain foods because they have a whole different energy to them, more sensitive and loving than the last generations. 11:11 lol 

Edited by Alex7
  • Upvote 1