Micah

Angels or Aliens ?

3 posts in this topic

Angels or Aliens ?

One night in May I was stopped by the police as I wandered on the beach in my underwear and T-shirt, merging with the electrons in distant galaxies and looking for God. I was not sure whether I was Hitler, Elijah the prophet, or King Lear gone mad. All I knew for certain was that I had surrendered my customary frames of reference and had chosen to trust a process over which I no longer had control.

As the police asked me who I was and where I lived, I tried to come up with a story that they might accept. I told them that I was a doctor who was deeply concerned about the Obama healthcare plan, that I lived four blocks away, and that I needed to go home. I was certain that they were angels sent by the Lord to prevent me from disrupting the flow of energy in the galaxies with which I was merging. If God had sent them, then all was well; I could trust them.

Their police radio said something that included the words "seven four." They were checking the seventy-fourth decimal place of their calculations; this was the precision they needed to be sure that all the electrons in the universe were still in place. They were, therefore, connected to the mind of God.

Demons = Negative aliens in general. Angels = Positive aliens in general. Demons and angels are higher dimensional beings. The demons and angels we often see are from 4D and 5D. We often see them in the astral which is 4D. The astral is where we go when we have dreams. There are angels who are bad and demons who are good and beings in between. 

Edited by Lord Vega