Tony P

Forgetting

7 posts in this topic

Forgetting

Multiple times a day I experience this thing were I just completely forget everything, who I am and where I am but just for a moment. All I remember is coming back into my body without ever realizing that I have left it for half a moment. What's going on? Has anyone else experienced this that can shed some light on this? I feel this even when I have done grounding exercises! Am I doing something wrong?

Haven't gotten this far yet but sounds like your advancing on your journey and losing your sense of self. It will pass as everything eventually does just try to learn from the experiences. Maybe keep a journal of what happens just before and after you go out of body. Then you can gain some insight if there is a pattern. Just don't feed the energy with fear.

• Upvote 1

On ‎26‎/‎07‎/‎2017 at 7:46 PM, Tony P said:

Forgetting

Multiple times a day I experience this thing were I just completely forget everything, who I am and where I am but just for a moment. All I remember is coming back into my body without ever realizing that I have left it for half a moment. What's going on? Has anyone else experienced this that can shed some light on this? I feel this even when I have done grounding exercises! Am I doing something wrong?

are you eating/drinking right? I remember whilst i was on a low calorie intake i used to just zone out for like 10 minutes until eventually realising that i somehow managed to continue walking. are you vegan? a lot of my friends have passed out because they are not fuelling their body with enough of what it needs, so in this case i would advise taking supplements.  

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, wootton98 said:

are you eating/drinking right? I remember whilst i was on a low calorie intake i used to just zone out for like 10 minutes until eventually realising that i somehow managed to continue walking. are you vegan? a lot of my friends have passed out because they are not fuelling their body with enough of what it needs, so in this case i would advise taking supplements.  

That is interesting that you mention that. I recently had an operation several weeks ago and I am struggling with my appetite, though I've had this experience months before my surgery as well. I'm not vegan, but I generally try to avoid meat and cow milk products and have a bad habit of under eating (but I am working on changing that so I can be healthier). I think that, in addition to adjusting in a rapid change of frequency and experimenting with out of body stuff, spells a recipe for weird things like this! ;) Thank you for your concern, I truly appreciate it. I am taking some kick-ass vitamins currently, but I could take a little more to get me up to speed.

• Upvote 1

Hi, 

i had this too, around  one year ago pretty intensely. It was even embarrassing for me at this time because sometimes I couldn't have a real conversation because of it.  Now it's still happening, but  a lot softer.

I think this is a "ascension symptom" as you change dimension and are on your way to develop your light body. 

At least that's what came to me for information. 

Moreover I experience the thing that It really takes me a lot of time to remember what I did yesterday or even the same day a couple hours earlier. I ve read that this shows up when you live more and more in the now. 

So I think it s more of a good thing :)

love 

anna 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, AnnaKonda said:

Hi, 

i had this too, around  one year ago pretty intensely. It was even embarrassing for me at this time because sometimes I couldn't have a real conversation because of it.  Now it's still happening, but  a lot softer.

I think this is a "ascension symptom" as you change dimension and are on your way to develop your light body. 

At least that's what came to me for information. 

Moreover I experience the thing that It really takes me a lot of time to remember what I did yesterday or even the same day a couple hours earlier. I ve read that this shows up when you live more and more in the now. 

So I think it s more of a good thing :)

love 

anna 

That's good to hear!

On 30/07/2017 at 0:37 AM, Tony P said:

That is interesting that you mention that. I recently had an operation several weeks ago and I am struggling with my appetite, though I've had this experience months before my surgery as well. I'm not vegan, but I generally try to avoid meat and cow milk products and have a bad habit of under eating (but I am working on changing that so I can be healthier). I think that, in addition to adjusting in a rapid change of frequency and experimenting with out of body stuff, spells a recipe for weird things like this! ;) Thank you for your concern, I truly appreciate it. I am taking some kick-ass vitamins currently, but I could take a little more to get me up to speed.

Oh yes for sure! In my experience obe's take a while to adjust to at first..perhaps after a while your mind will start getting used to all that stuff...see how you get on bro ??

• Upvote 1