christina_wards22

How to get back lost sexual desire?

2 posts in this topic

How to get back lost sexual desire?

Hey!! I'm in a living relationship for more than 6 years. We had good moments together. He is very hot and sexy. lol. We used to make love almost all day. I enjoyed it to an extent. At times I used to feel he needs more sex which irritates me a lot.
He went on a business tour and came back last month. I expected to have sex on that day but to my surprise, nothing happened. I thought he might be tired because of the long journey and let it go. Even after a week he didn't demand or mention about sex. I was shocked to see the change and I didn't know what to do. I even initiated for sex but he just turned and said he is not in the mood. I asked him if there is any issue and he said he is no more interested in sex. I thought he lost interest in me and planned to move out from the apartment. When I informed about this, he said he didn't mean to break up with me, it's just he is not having any interest in sex and he doesn't know what has happened to him all of a sudden.
While researching online, I came across many similar situations and saw that low sex drive in men treatment can bring back the sexual desire. I feel embarrassed to say this to him, but I'm sure, if it is not treated, this will affect our relationship. I'm thinking of ways to convince my boyfriend to undergo this procedure from a men's clinic in Toronto. Is there any other way to bring back his lost sexual desire? Any advice is highly appreciated. Thanks!!

to love him and not expect him to change or be as it was? it seems as sex was the only thing that attracted you to this man, and that is shallow. How can a shallow person decide for me whether i undergo some ridiculous procedure or not?

i cant believe i am reading this thread

Edited by Majda
  • Upvote 1