sarahjo55

Tips to increase bust size?

4 posts in this topic

Tips to increase bust size?

I'm very much depressed because of my small and unattractive boobs. Everyone makes fun of my boobs and I lost the confidence to go for parties. My mom is compelling me to undergo depression treatment. I don't think it will be of any help as I desperately want to undergo breast augmentation surgery from a clinic in Toronto. I think undergoing this surgery might help me to overcome my depression but my mom is not convinced by this. Are there any other ways to have bigger boobs? I desperately need them. Any thoughts are appreciated!!  

Hi dear! Just read your message and wanted to give my insight... the sign said you are describing.. lack of tone, small breasts, and even depression are sign of a weak parathyroid and lack of proper utilization of calcium.  Once you take care of addressing this root cause, through detox, proper diet and herbs you will reverse those. I've had my breasts the same size for 30years and since working on my health, they are growing more!!!! You can look up Dr Robert Morse on YouTube on how to get started on this journey. But know that all those symptoms are from the same root problem and that nothing is wrong with you. Xoxo

• Upvote 1

Hey, just wanted to put in my two cents from the other side....I have pretty big boobs and sometimes it's something that makes me feel insecure. I get worried about things like sagging or whether I can wear a low cut top or if it's too much cleavage, and I'm aware of when people stare at me for my boobs. It's something even family members have commented and joked about to me, as well as unwelcome leers from strangers. The last night I was out i was dancing and this guy literally danced staring entirely at my boobs the entire time ( my dress wasn't even that bad...or at last I didn't think so!).  

I'd like my boobs to be slightly smaller ( and I'm doing toning exercises to keep them in shape ), but th amount of times I'd go shopping and find a dreamy shirt only to put it on and it makes me look pregnant because of my breasts. Those shirts look great on girls like you (a good few of my friends are very small-breasted and they look great - model like! ).

I think instead of changing your body drastically, maybe you should first find ways to embrace it! There's somethings that you'll be able to rock that I'll never be able to. There's some people who are more attracted to girls like you, than girls like me! 

I also agree with what Veganlyfit said- I'm also vegan and into nutrition and my health and I also work out and it's the best cure for depression. Even my sister who was prescribed heavy meds for depression ditched them all immediately after having an intense exercise session ! (I also suffer from acne and I've been doing this since I was 18 and my skin looks unreal now!)

Edited by moonpriestessa
words