Garnet

What to do with unwanted images in a head?

What do you do when that happens? 

Do you sit with it and play the scenario or do you try to get rid of it? 

Switching focus helps but why do they come back?

Any images can be a part of foreseeing the future that means that they can manifest just like anything else.

3 hours ago, Majda said:

Why are they unwanted? 

I am talking about disturbing images or something you don't even want to think about.

I can stop pretty much any intrusive thought relatively quickly depending on the circumstances i am in or how clear my mind is thanks to years and years of positive thinking (my mom introduced me to LoA when i was little ). But if it's something new to me, something i haven't maybe seen or thought of, then my mind converts it into an 'invisible image' that i don't understand .  When thoughts are gone my body still has to deal with the aftermath of it - my temperature rises, i usually have a sick feeling in my stomach and i feel like i just want to throw up. 

I sometimes wonder if headaches are the result of that too.

Your mom is amazing and you are really blessed to have had her and to have learned so early im sure that has saved you alot of inner child work. Maybe you can try really being present with yourself after the thoughts pass go into your body be completely present with yourself and try to understand what the sensations and messages are trying to tell you especially if they are repeated images. There is a message there. Usually any form of pain or discomfort is a call for attention in some area of your life where a need is being unmet or where a fear is present an unbalanced Solar Plexus can also cause nausea. 

Edited by Dominique32
Revision

Thank you everyone for replying . Whether everything is already written or not it is up to every person to find out. I think at the end of the day whatever comes to the mind probably means that it found its way and place to be there. So by paying at least the slightest attention or observing it as a potential "warning ", when our light touches it we instantly give it a choice.

On 2017-7-23 at 8:18 PM, Garnet said:

What do you do when that happens? 

Do you sit with it and play the scenario or do you try to get rid of it? 

Switching focus helps but why do they come back?

Any images can be a part of foreseeing the future that means that they can manifest just like anything else.

Hi Garnet, little late, but I'd like to add my perspective. Unwanted images probably everyone has, it's like you listening music and near by drives boombox, is your choice you can get angry or you can Except it, this perspective of you choosing to be in. Things always disturbing when you stepping in to someone's energy fields, shoes or comfort zone,  you becoming screen for projection and makes you experience images you don't want. Remember ,,Psychic Vampires" what's happening when you loosing contact with your higher self? Is that could be a sign you to get closer to your core vibration things to do?

Best wishes

Edited by vincent
  • Like 1

I've been saving some of the images together with other images since I started this post. I am also developing a habbit of writing small notes on a plain calendar where it is easy to see and find it in my planner. Over time I began noticing the general picture and I was able to connect  absolutely magical and beautiful chains of events no matter how bizzare it seemed first. Some if it still is. 

There were several posts in the community where people were asking what certain visuals could possibly mean. Usually during meditation, sleep etc. Try to write it down or find a similar picture on the internet, pin it to the calendar and observe. See if you can also find the synchronicity between that what you see and what's  going on around you and/or in life, especially in life of those who are very close to you.

Sad story short, keep it visual and simple:

SmartSelectImage_2018-08-18-20-32-27.png

@vincent 

It is not too late and thank you!

Disturbing images, huh. I know what you mean.. I had very ... Negative moments in my life, and built up a library of disturbing images and thoughts. As I changed, these thoughts still linger, and during the most common conversation my mind will sling the worst degrading insults at my opposite, no matter how my actual standing to the person is. Very rare that it naturally stays positive, takes a lot of focus to keep the box from rattling, suppose it's hilarious in a twisted way.

These thoughts keep me on my toes. Disturbing imagery however, not a problem at all. I'll go out on a limb, and throw out the assumption that you feel like "if I think about this, I will cause it to happen" or if it's something horrible you are doing, that thinking it is going to make you discover a secret enjoyment for it and actually cause you to do it some day, like a self-fulfilling prophecy.

I think however, that this is exactly the danger. By becoming afraid of these thoughts, they will drive you, and the more you want to distance yourself from whatever you have conjured in your head, every similarity you encounter will snap you right back to that thought/image, and may even influence your decisions e.g. "if I do X, it will lead to the disturbing scenario, I can not allow that".

The way I got over it, is dropping my resistance, and playing it all out in my head. You disconnect yourself from it, become the observer, kind of like "Shadow work" I suppose? I think being present to the moment and cutting out all other trains of thought is the key. After that, you "accept" that thought, kind of like accepting a part of yourself, and remove any emotional attachment to this thought. And then it'll be just a random thought like everything else, and without that shock value, it'll phase out of your memory, whenever it pops up you'll shrug it off and go on with your day, you'll be "free" from it.

Edited by Han Solo
  • Like 3

I usually sit with these types of things if they really won't fall away naturally

Sometimes it takes time but other times it takes great effort

I would use each of these images as a mirror into my unconscious

I realize the extreme images may cause a great amount of disconnection or pain

I try to take a self loving approach

I could always block the image if I shift my focus

So I stay with these things as long as I can still stand to

Sometimes farther than I would like mind you

Trying to understand what my feelings and thoughts are tell me

because I know I am just mirroring these ideas out to work on

myself and maybe if I can understand myself from all of these

different perspectives I can really understand what is going on

around me in society in the world in the universe and in reality

I have a very passionate heart I feel deeply and so I must explore

these types of ideas in order to heal and be healed

I don't recommend staying in a space that is hurting you

but I would like to remind you

you can swing your focus

into, out of and through these concepts

these images are mirrors

not separate from you they are within your field for

learning purposes

not to hurt you

maybe this perspective can help

• Like 1

I feel that there is a greater reason behind all the teachings that are based on "Mind creates reality", from simple affirmations to reaching a silent moment of experiencing zero thoughts during meditation. 

I have two conclusions by now:

1) Mind test 

Basically "what doesn't kill me, makes me stronger". Haha

2) The better one's ability to control his/her own thoughts, the harder it is to disturbe that person's mind. So the distorted image or thought form could be a possible way to pass something through. 

• Like 1

On 10/7/2018 at 6:14 AM, Sagittarius93 said:

Images can be foreseeing the future and they can manifest how?

Not everything has to manifest..... right?.. sometimes  seers are able to prevent something from happening. Not many examples of those in the history since it is very hard to prove the event that never took place. Wolf Messing, for ex. His gift was so real, people felt it.  Not many know about this man. Very fascinating figure in the history. He was literally "reading" people's thoughts... mostly in a form of images... feelings...  and thoughtforms in the air.... his accurancy was even better than Nastradamus had. I mean... if someone can predict a month and a year,  I think it's good already. And knowing a few more details would increase the chances of recognizing the day and so on. It is believed that Wolf Messing never used his gift against other people's will in evil way. And the only time he did try was to only help himself and avoid death because he pissed Hitler off by telling him who is going to win in WW2. They locked him in prison. He knew what's coming... gathered the guards to show a magic trick... made them all think the same thought... then he took a handful of diamonds from his pocket and dropped it on the floor.... And while everybody were crawling on the floor picking up diamonds, Messing successfully exited the prison and avoided death by seeking asylum in Soviet Union. SU not only granted Messing an asylum but also took him with open arms!

Terrible things are happening because someone is doing it. 

Natural cataclysms are different... but I've heard even weather can be managed nowadays....

Cause and effect.

@Sagittarius93 yes, it is very possible and there are numerous studies/experiments on that. 

Have you seen people change their moves with the music played where they even begin to dance almost the same? Similar effect. The reason they begin to dance with the same moves is because they copy each other without thinking about it

Mirror effect😊

• Thanks 1

Oh I am so happy this topic is out there. I have experienced my fair share of disturbing thoughts. When they come about I will google "How to stop an intrusive thought", every time. It reminds me that it is just a thought and that it doesn't mean that it will happen or that I am going to do "whatever the thought entails". I also have an agreement with my psychologist, that I can just email her when I have a thought like that. Sometimes being able to write it out to someone lessens the power of the thought. It sucks have intrusive thoughts though... I will sometimes say to my brain "Thanks for that, but I don't have to think about that right now" like I am joking around with my brain, who is being an asshole to me right now... I know that might be weird for some, but again, it take the power away. Thank you for sharing this, it really normalizes this issue. You are SO NOT ALONE in this. xo

• Like 1