Tony P

Everything is beautiful?!

7 posts in this topic

I have had a massive leap in my spiritual development and my life has turned in a massively positive direction and I'm loving life more than I ever thought possible

When I went out today everyone around me looked familiar to me and everybody looked beautiful. Has anyone else experienced? What is that about?

• Upvote 3

Yeah, i have experienced it. Did anyone approach to you? Did you have any encounter, any opportunity to transfer that energy? How did you react? See what happens next. or just enjoy it. Till shadow slaps you in the face. 

you are young, good luck :)

I had this aswell first it came in phases of days than for weeks and now i can basically be in this "mode" always when i want to. Not sure but i think its just a deeper level of consciousness but i think its still somehow different for everyone some people might experience different beautiful things on this depth of consciousness.

Edited by LaucherJunge
  • Upvote 1

Yes, Tony P! This is life! and you started recognizing how everything is interconnected . Next you'll start noticing the synchronicity and it can be crazy !

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Garnet said:

Yes, Tony P! This is life! and you started recognizing how everything is interconnected . Next you'll start noticing the synchronicity and it can be crazy !

Man, I've got already got synchronicity up the whazoo!

17 hours ago, Majda said:

Yeah, i have experienced it. Did anyone approach to you? Did you have any encounter, any opportunity to transfer that energy? How did you react? See what happens next. or just enjoy it. Till shadow slaps you in the face. 

you are young, good luck :)

Nobody approached with me, I didn't want an energy transfer, everything was already all around me. I just let it happen. It was like I was seeing everybody (energetically) naked or something! What a weird world we live in!

• Upvote 1

Im so happy for you and congratulations for getting that far on your journey!!! Wait until you start seeing the higher self in everyone you meet. Yes this is an amazing feeling I have felt so connected at times that it has bought me tears. It's really beautiful when we come to the realization that we are connected and everything in life is in its perfect place.  

Edited by Dominique32
  • Upvote 1

On 23-7-2017 at 6:17 AM, Tony P said:

I did have that too year ago. Had to get used to all stuff happening by itself. Some experiences were puzzeling at that time but they were beautiful in a way, hard to discribe. Its is now stable in the sense that I dont get tears at any given time I see/hear/feel something because of the fact that I put  to much intense awareness on something. I had to become used a bit to the potentiality of awareness if it is just awareness without the harresments of thoughts or past or future illusions and its very quiet. All I put awareness on manifests pretty fast without any effort or a second thought. It feels like magic sometimes. And one other thing I noticed is that time is kinda gone. A year feel like a second or I guess even a billion years would feel that way. But thats fine cause all there is is now and thats much more than I had before. I even cannot say that iam in the present cause that would implay that there is past and future and that doesnt fit the experience.

But all in all it blew my mind and still does.

• Upvote 1