Mai-da

Celebrities

13 posts in this topic

Celebrities

Hello guys, i don't know if any of you had ever tried merging with celebrities and discovering where they come from. Like Teal once said Katy Perry is an indigo and i started detecting how and why. 

now i am very interested in Beth Hart, i feel she is a powerful being, she influences me hard when i hear and see her, and her eyes are incredible depth. I wonder where she comes from and who she actually is. She is diagnosed as bipolar btw. Her voice is fucking lifting and disturbing though at the same time.

Also, Lana del Ray... who is she? have you ever tried understanding where some of these people come from? like which planet, universe, since they are so influential, wonderful or creepy... 

who are your favorite celebrities and why? what do you have in common? 

i don't know if this is too deep, or a taboo, or we're being followed and spied on or whatever, but all is quite normal and i don't want to be part of regular life anymore :))

they are off course also human. HUMAN. thank God :P

hugs

Edited by Majda
  • Upvote 1

Since all our trauma make us who we are celebrities could of been neglected/ignored so now they want to experience the opposite which is attention. when we experience the contrast we are creating the opposite, like wearing a uniform then finally dressing however you want dying your hair all kinds of colors, whatever it is. Celebrities are normal people that are the same as the popular kids but to the world, like world popular, but normal people. There is definitely a soul aspect to them and not all of them do it just to be famous, but because they are good at what they do and love the energy of a audience, when you are in front of people you feel it, its like holy shit, and they probably thrive off it, an exchange of energy with one person controlling the crowd. Some people love that feeling to be in front of a crowd. We are all alien and not from here because our soul has had more lives then just earth, and we have different auras and different generations of energy like the indigo generation and crystal generation, or if you have a old master soul in a body or a young soul In a body, or someone's first time being a human because the soul isn't the human, all these variables go with it, but they aren't above or special, that's just what they choose to do and people resonate with it.

I like David Choe, Marilyn Manson, Frida Kahlo, Hugh Jackman, Tupac Shakur, David Bowie, Kat von d is cool, Some comedians, I love authenticity above anything, so pretty much anyone authentic and open. I'm not a fan of the generic Celebrity, like a manufactures fame, like Disney kids, its weird to me. If they're attractive as fuck and can sing we got a star! lol may not be talented but people value a beautiful person, at least TV and movies do, I love authenticity/honesty above that. What they can do we all can do, just in our own version.

• Upvote 4

I agree @Alex7 that often the root of desiring attention-fame- can be experiencing the opposite. I also think that often it can occur from the positive of wanting to express one's creativity through the medium of music, acting, etc. and that since these are prized cultural spheres celebrity is the side-byproduct. And perhaps occasionally certain celebrities are actually in resistance to attention and fame- and thus attract it! :) 

Recently I was thinking about  these questions you are curious about @Majda and I agree that a proportion of celebrities (as with all of humanity) are aware of 'the metaphysical'.  For instance, Lana del Rey, alludes to the idea of manifesting one's physical form and death being the end of one's soul present incarnation, via the metaphor of 'clothes' in her song 'Lust for Life', https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eP4eqhWc7sI , whereby her 'boyfriend' is death, and the beginning and end of the video takes a cosmic space perspective to contextualise it.

Additionally, I have this pet theory that celebrities use the sensory condition 'synesthesia' as a euphemism for extrasensory perception. One celebrity I am quite sure is extrasensory is 'Lorde', i.e. Ella Yellich O'Connor.  The interviews which has allusions to it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YjF_8i0DiPs  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYH74ORPnpM

Lastly, I wonder if all those in positions of fame are 'mirrors' for the collective..?

• Upvote 3

4 hours ago, Andrea Barrett said:

I agree @Alex7 that often the root of desiring attention-fame- can be experiencing the opposite. I also think that often it can occur from the positive of wanting to express one's creativity through the medium of music, acting, etc. and that since these are prized cultural spheres celebrity is the side-byproduct. And perhaps occasionally certain celebrities are actually in resistance to attention and fame- and thus attract it! :) 

Recently I was thinking about  these questions you are curious about @Majda and I agree that a proportion of celebrities (as with all of humanity) are aware of 'the metaphysical'.  For instance, Lana del Rey, alludes to the idea of manifesting one's physical form and death being the end of one's soul present incarnation, via the metaphor of 'clothes' in her song 'Lust for Life', https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eP4eqhWc7sI , whereby her 'boyfriend' is death, and the beginning and end of the video takes a cosmic space perspective to contextualise it.

Additionally, I have this pet theory that celebrities use the sensory condition 'synesthesia' as a euphemism for extrasensory perception. One celebrity I am quite sure is extrasensory is 'Lorde', i.e. Ella Yellich O'Connor.  The interviews which has allusions to it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YjF_8i0DiPs  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYH74ORPnpM

Lastly, I wonder if all those in positions of fame are 'mirrors' for the collective..?

it would suck to be a celebrities kid though, being born into that, or its just normal to them, then they see behind the wizard of oz curtain that they are normal people.

Lana Del Rey also has that lyric, "Waking Angels Up in The New Age" or something akin to that. 

Personally I love her, but she's not perfect, she's a symbol.

I wondered about this recently, like what would people have to say about the likes of Dani Filth, from "Cradle of Filth"? Most people would look at that music and declare it as satanist or lower vibration or whatever you wish. But I recently discovered who wholesome Dani is with his family and how poetic and beautiful the lyrics can be - he was even bestowed an award for his use of "Old English" in the Millenial Museum or something like that ( I can't quite recall, but I'm sure a google search will show you).

He's a celebrity too, in the metal world. 

I wonder, how they may differ from the average celebrity? And what of the Internet famous? Bridging the gaps between "normal" and "celebrity".

I love the idea of mirrors for the collective, and I don't think you're wrong there... And I agree with the manufactured celebrity bull...I had once heard an old pagan story that apparently Hollywood ( and all the old film studios, Pinewood, Bollywood etc ) , were so called because that was the type of wood the druids of those ares used in their staffs. The story went on to say that the reason they named these places so, was that when we would see something that came from those places like films, or music, the actors, the starlets, that we would have an obsession come over us and it was a form of control to control the masses. Now I don't know how true any of this is, but you can't deny the celebrity obsession that has the world's attention. I mean just look at the Kardashians, whose empire is built upon a murder and a sex tape and yet the world seems to be in awe of all they do - even though they don't do anything(!). 

• Upvote 1

On 01/08/2017 at 1:12 AM, moonpriestessa said:

I had once heard an old pagan story that apparently Hollywood ( and all the old film studios, Pinewood, Bollywood etc ) , were so called because that was the type of wood the druids of those ares used in their staffs. The story went on to say that the reason they named these places so, was that when we would see something that came from those places like films, or music, the actors, the starlets, that we would have an obsession come over us and it was a form of control to control the masses.

I love this idea!

Partly as it rings a bell: the druidic wood lore possibly from J.G. Frazer's The Golden Bough https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Golden_Bough http://www.gutenberg.org/files/41082/41082-pdf.pdf and the collective subliminal 'magical' control via various internet articles (e.g.   http://weekinweird.com/2012/12/07/thoughtwaves/ )

• Upvote 1

That's really interesting, celebrities must reflect some collective dream or more like fantasy of perfect human. My favorite celebrity right now is Lorde, there's something mysterious and at the same time very real about her, I just love her music. I like Lana Del Rey too, but I can't relate to her songs. I love Florence Welch, I love her energy, her music is probably in my dna, listening almost everyday for more than 7 years. I love Xavier Dolan,I love his persona, his energy and his movies. And I also like Leo Dicaprio, he seems pretty woke for a celebrity.

• Upvote 1

Hello guys, i just want to thank you for all the responses, not exactly what i was asking but surely pleasing in a way that everyone had his her own views and interests in celebrities... I checked Lorde, i think she is an indigo too, or something like that, she soothes me though i dont like her music a lot. 

I didn't like Dani, he seemed a bit disturbed to me.

I believe most famous people are the ones who truly reflect living their personal truth. However, in Hollywood they represent collective values as well, i suppose.. Distorted values. But wouldn't accuse anyone.

What i was actually asking about was sensory perception of them... For example, i was watching Amy Lee on stage, and got her shadow thought like: These people are so stupid.. according to her emotional and mental state. But this is a defense mechanism, many people cant handle that much attention without being cruel at the same time. Beth Hart had the same attitude. Are they mirrors of their audience? off course. But their voices, performances, talent, are reflecting audience's state of mind. Not talking about lyrics. 

For example, i love listening to Florence Welch too, because she sings when i cant open my mouth, when i cant utter none of my feelings or thoughts, cause they are so strong, for example... So they sing instead of us singing our truth, they sing for us. How i interpret it...

@TatianaM, i love Florence too, her energy is inexplicable, her incentives and expression. However, i dont like her acting a lot. 

I used to sing her a lot, was really willing to reach her form of expression, so pure. Never got to commit to it fully. 

Leo is my favorite acteur, together with Jim Kerry, who i find too awaken even :) Leo is so stunning, so down to earth yet talented and all. 

Please continue the thread whoever likes it, feels like it. Thanks all for great answers

Edited by Majda
  • Upvote 2

I love Will smith. He talks a lot about loa and overcoming fears in life, unlocking human potential..and fresh prince of bell air is one of my all time favourite tv shows lol. 

I love Michael jackson. I grew up listening to Jackson 5/ MJ. His energy and passion for love, music, and life was unparalleled. he embodied the purity, creativity and imagination of a child, yet he was the best singer/entertainer in the world (I'm biased), and he was loved by millions. 

I love Zac brown. Less of a celebrity but he's quite famous. He is a country singer. His outlook on life is incredible, and his music speaks to my heart/soul. 

• Upvote 1

oh let's see. I feel like Lorde shadows are about isolation, I can see how she thinks like everyone's fake and nobody cares (but maybe I am just projecting hahaha), even on stage. she is like I am going to be authentic and screw everyone, I am gonna be more successful than all of you. She is a bit angsty but she is also self-aware and I find it charming.

I find florence's energy inexplicable too and I can't figure her out. she is so present when she sings. her music truly heals me.

xavier dolan's films are filled with cozy sadness. I think his shadows are feeling like he doesn't fit in in this world, so he creates space for himself to fit in and I find it charming too. I also get an impression that he does films mainly to escape, rather than connect, or express, but I like them anyways because I like his persona.

• Upvote 1

Florence's voice is healing yes, this sounds like the right word for it. It does balance mind and emotions. I just thought, imagine her doing more healing music, i would love that, less lyrics, more vocalising and expression and melody, construct, for maybe deeper healing. That would be true medicine, for me. 

Which are your favorite songs? out of topic a bit. Mine are Seven devils, no light, never let me go... Did you see her sing for that sick girl in hospital? she is shaking there, if you can see, so vulnerable, but singing releases it, helps her.. 

I think you are projecting, a bit, THAT IS SUPER CHARMING though :)) btw, its normal to be attracted to those that reflect us actually, right

i havent seen any of Dolans films, i will maybe

From the pictures i see from him online he seems really kind and warm, it does have the vibe of not belonging but trying to find a way to fit (films)

i love the concept or observation that he does films mainly to escape, rather than to connect or express, an interesting concept

thank uu

Edited by Majda
  • Upvote 2

Now I listen "what the water gave me" and "blinding" the most but I love every single song of her. yes I watched that performance in the hospital, such a warm moment, cried a lot. haha yes, self-awareness and talent usually makes angst super charming.

I just found out about Alice Phoebe Lou, she is not a huge celebrity, but has a great energy and lovely voice. I think her shadows are about feeling bored and underwhelmed about life and people around.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPvxqKAOE4k

• Upvote 1

wow, her voice is great

her shadow is: " i cant have what i want, others dont so...", sort of agression is what i read deep down. But artists are always ok and they, we, love our ppl so much, our fellow brothers and sisters on this planet, that we dont want freedom until we are all free. 

yeah..

the boredom you read btw is the sort of resignation with her thought i mentioned above. How and what i see

She is amazing

Edited by Majda
  • Upvote 1