Sign in to follow this  
CalmBeauty

The Aquarian Shift

3 posts in this topic

The Aquarian Shift

Hello everyone,

Blessings, love & light from Toronto Canada.

I have a quick question, is anybody going through a difficult time during this Aquarian Shift?

I have found every attachment to institutions, (work, school, finances etc) have completely collapsed.  Even my relationships are changing.

I really want to improve everything, but I feel stagnant.  Every step always leads me back.  I feel like I'm literally caught between two worlds and I'm waiting for the dust to settle.

Is anybody else experiencing this?

Thank you,

• Upvote 1

The buffer time between thought and physical reality is disappearing. That means our subconscious shadows are now surfacing and playing out on the world around us - our personal mirror reality. Now, that means that people can't stay stuck any more, they can't lie to themselves and they can't suppress themselves without it manifesting in their reality more quickly than before. People who can't keep up with processing their shadows will become more ill and their lives will mirror their shadows until they either integrate or die. That's why deaths are increasing, which by all accounts is going to continue and intensify. The people who can keep up will have a great time.

• Upvote 2

Thanks Kroge,

I agree with you the spatial difference between thought and manifestations is quickly dissipating. However, therein lies my confusion.  

We are becoming more responsible as co-creators for the world we live in, however all our thoughts are not always our own. I’ve been listening to Teal since 2011 and many times she has said thoughts float around us and sometimes we think a thought that actually belongs to someone else.

So how do we control our negative thoughts and those around us, so we can manifest the positive things in our life, if some of those thoughts belong to others and we can’t control them?

I also agree that we need to integrate with the shadow self, but can we truly get rid of our all shadows? Teal has said many times we must learn to love the good and bad, so if we try and rid the bad parts of us aren’t we practicing disintegration?

I remember a video Teal did with Sardeep and Stuart, where she says it’s impossible for us to maintain a high vibrational frequency 24/7.  We will dip and rise continuously.  And this is my problem - these highs and lows are maddening!!

Sorry, I’m just so confused right now.  I feel there is a change happening and I don’t know how to process it.

Thanks