Sign in to follow this  
JPK

teachings from a genuine master

1 post in this topic

teachings from a genuine master

Hello everybody I am posting this to help anyone with a spiritual inquietude seeking their true self, an expansion of consciousness, how to meditate, kundalini, how to receive divine knowledge, etc. These teachings were given to humanity between 1950 and 1977 by Samael Aun Weor a man who attained the realization of his Inner Being/God. You can find all his teachings and lectures on gnosticteachings.org . I do not work for them as they are a not for profit organization. You can read his books and lectures for free as he wanted everyone to be able to read them. He taught the path of final liberation from suffering, and how to achieve true happiness through practical, conscious works. This is experiential knowledge. It requires no beliefs or dogmas or to say you belong to any organization. This has truly changed my life for the better, and I'd like to share this gift that we received by the grace of God/Source/Creator/Self whatever name you wish to use. Share with others to help alleviate sufferings and spiritual darkness! Feel free to ask questions. 

• Upvote 1