Jerry Tyfting

Emotional health

6 posts in this topic

How I see this topic is that there are ways to work with physical, mental and emotional health.

Emotional health is the least understood in my opinion. And to my sadness something that has very little genuine interest in the majority of the planets population.

Then again mental health practitioners was just a 100 years ago seen to be something a "sick" or "insane" person would go to... and who would want to admit being "wrong" in the head back then? 
This is the same with the emotional thing today but from another perspective. It is felt rather than thought of. It is a sensation rather than a concept and from those sensations comes a form of knowing if they are intense enough.  You simply feel that there is something else going on here besides mental concepts that sometimes does not change the feeling no matter how much you think.

Our senses are sensitive to input from everything we feed ourselves including: foods, screen watching, video games, tv series/ movies, environments and heck even people.
As with everything felt perception can be trained. To re-sensitize the body and senses. To become softer in our way of living. This is also a choice though. A way of living and being that those who have walked long enough on this path can feel others who have walked it too.

That is the cool perk of this, the more you do it the more you recognize others by feeling. 

• Upvote 1

when you can feel its like you have this other layer others don't have because they're in their heads. right now I don't live in a society where I can be emotionally healthy, that sucks, its probably not even true, but I believe that. I feel like I'm just a soul in a body with all these layers, race, gender, status, standard and  the world treats you that way. words don't do it for me either. like I'm you you're me its just a different perspective, its like all humans become one thing, some are dark(also you) some are light(also you) and we still see each other as other, I don't get it, but that's what I'm around. I don't express fully for that reason because I hate being misunderstood. im also on a 3 day fast so far, so my perceptive might change when I eat again lol.

• Upvote 1

Hi there @Alex7

heh yea feeling things is a challenging practice sometimes when the world is unconsciously taught to be so hard and dampening of the senses. Especially when we get these dampening patterns growing up.
To feel as clear as possible in a world that does not. 

1 hour ago, Alex7 said:

I don't express fully for that reason because I hate being misunderstood

I feel the same. And if I did I would most likely get blamed for it. I have gotten a lot of similar messages through others recently. A sentence of: what if they are not ready yet?
I get that feeling too like either its me or they who are not ready :P 
The message comes in pretty clear but the who is something I still wonder about.   

• Upvote 1

people cant even read themselves so I keep everything to myself, I'm all about evolving and because I've experienced disease and experienced this shit hole reality, I don't like it at all, I don't care about a lot of things here. I care about people, but not a specific person. self love is hard because it isn't mutual because people cant feel when the other person got their feelings hurt. they go "hey that goes against my belief system and because I cant open up wider and break my paradigm I'm just going to call you a idiot or asshole" that's why I'm always quiet because I don't care, I know the spiritual side is real because I've had the experiences but its still lumped in as mental illness, which is annoying too. yeah someone eating mcdonalds and watching tv, not "mastering" themselves talking about mental illness lol, that's pretty hilarious. sorry for the rant, I just always feel out numbered waiting for everyone to "wake up" or the shit to hit the fan, both are fine I guess.

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Alex7 said:

sorry for the rant, I just always feel out numbered waiting for everyone to "wake up" or the shit to hit the fan, both are fine I guess.

You have all right to rant.
Gah I feel, just wanna hug you ^^
To let you feel the connectedness. If I did the feel stuff correct I sent you an energy hug (was some time since I practiced it :P ).
Both can happen. When the shit hits the fan...maybe then people can wake up. I mean who would ignore that kind of shit spreading all over the place xD

• Upvote 1

If you are constantly being emotionally/mentally negative, you are likely possessed by a demon who is pushing negative vibes onto you and this demon is feeding off of your suffering. The more you feed the demon, the stronger it gets and the more power it has over you. What you need to do is process these negative vibes/fear and let them go while focusing on positive vibes/love. Like what Buddha said, "You become what you think". 

Edited by Kalki