Ale

Jinxed? Please, help

3 posts in this topic

Jinxed? Please, help

Dear forumers, I hope for your advice. Quite some time ago I accidentally met a gypsy woman on the street and without any ado she came to me and said that she sees I've been unfortunate in my love life and there is a jinx on me and some enviers who have a bad influence on my fate (or aura or something like that). My personal life was indeed quite far from what I wished it to be so I was quite shocked and scared. 

Some days ago I received a severe blow - some of my plans I cherished were ruined at once due to external circumstances beyond my control. Considering also a lasting pain from the faluire of my last relationship (I suffered from my ex's indifference and got dumped in the end), I felt quite devastated and a friend advised me to go to a fortuneteller who can read tea leaves. My friend said that that woman foretold her some events which actually came true after. So I decided to try. 

This woman told me some quite good things but she also pointed out that there is a kind of bad interference into my destiny from someone outside and many enviers who are sort of contributing to it. She told me that it seems like I have many lonely women unfortunate in their personal life around (which is true cos I have several single girlfriends in their 30s and some married but not quite happy ones). She said that my mum and grandma also have this jinx and were lonely or unfortunate with their husbands (true). And she said that someone "got into my fate" and that's why all my men tend to leave me. It is someone from my farther's side - his mum or his lover (don't know if there is/was one). 

So I asked what I can do about it and she said: nothing to "lift the jinx", you can just try to protect yourself from the impact of this bad influence and hope for the best.

I feel so confused now. And contagious to the boot, like I am really jinxed and cannot do anything about it. I really did not believe much in this sort of things before that gypsy woman. Maybe it was foolish to go to the fortuneteller. But now I want to ask if I can really do something about it myself (I do not want to go to fortunetellers anymore or witches or anything of the sort). Can I protect myself or lift this jinx if it is somehow possible?

Teal has a video on psychic attack which u can check out, but she basically says no one can do this kind of stuff to u, because we live in free will and oneness, what it mean she is if u focus on the feelings of fear in terms of not diving into them but being engulfed by them, then it reflects so u start to see or ur brain comes up with "evidence" and ur mind is saying "oh my god what If I am jinxed?" But it's only reflecting because the universe wants u to change ur focus and be with those feelings when they come up. It does not mean anything is wrong with u at all, no one has power over anyone else, because u are everything in existences, so u can only ever do things to ur self. There's no need for protection . That's resistance to an illusion. Honestly don't worry bout it, all u have to do is follow ur joy.

• Upvote 1

Something funny you reminded me of....  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fnDV296QKFM  

Are you following in your mothers footsteps in terms of men?  Our parents are what we think is a normal loving relationship... but back in those days there was a lot of unconscious dysfunctional issues going on,  so we may not have had the optimal imprint when it comes to what  healthy relationships look like.   If you have this bad example, it will take a conscious effort to change the kind of man you'll be attracted to.   

So what kind of man do you think you want?  Also, you may have trouble finding this man, because your friends seem to share the same negative attitude (energy) towards men.  So I'd suggest getting MORE female friends who have healthy successful male partners...