Joeyc

What is good about being weak?

19 posts in this topic

Hi there,

I just have problem with myself. i want to be or become  strong but I doesn't work. So thought:

Turing my weakness into strength. But I just find no positive aspect of being weak, sensitive, soft and have to much compassion. 

I need some new perceptive on it.

can you please help me.

Much love and have wonderful day or night.:star-yahoo-emoticon::5761e0b45d018_EmojiSmiley-08:

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Joeyc said:

Hi there,

I just have problem with myself. i want to be or become  strong but I doesn't work. So thought:

Turing my weakness into strength. But I just find no positive aspect of being weak, sensitive, soft and have to much compassion. 

can you please help me.

Much love and have wonderful day or night.:star-yahoo-emoticon::5761e0b45d018_EmojiSmiley-08:

Take it back!!!!!

Being sensitive, soft and full of compassion is a great strength.

I'm very sensitive, soft, and I have so much compassion I piss myself off cause I give wayyyyyyyyyy too many chances sometimes.

How I turned this around?  How can you turn it around?

Your so sensitive that when things happen you absorb a lot of energy from those things...USE THAT ENERGY.

When people would do messed up things to me or I would end up in messed up situations.  I would just take all that energy that I just absorbed and throw it into a project or sports and my results were magnificient.

I'm a Pisces so I know all about sensitivity. 

What do you do that makes you feel empowered or when have you ever felt empowered?

@Ana thank you that's so sweet xD:love-struck-yahoo-emoticon: I'm practing self love. It is a little difficult for me because I'm Pisces and always want to please people.I make progress but it is a long way to get there. i just still wear the mask of fitting in( in  school) I have to learn to take it of ( by the way I'm girl)

Edited by Joeyc

@Ana I get more sensitive thats sounds I a little shocking but my heart is also excised about, that weird feeling state.

I working on my boundaries so they get strong. A least I can say no when it gets to much for me, okay not all time. 

i love creative outlets : As little child i want to be singer or musician but then I realized my singing sounds awful:laughing-yahoo-emoticon:. I dance a lot but i actually can't dance but helps me when I need to express myself. I love poetry but it is yeah i can write poetry but it sounds okay at least for me.  And I was wanted to be actress because I loved the idea of being someone else.And as comedian have to say I'm not that funny. Maybe that will chance over the course of my life but thats just my perspective now. I think I'm good at writing weird fantasy stories ( and when i observe the stories I see my felling state immediately so weird but also cool. ) And I love to draw and paining every time I do that is so weird peace in me When I finished a painting or story. Like all my feelings are expressed. 

Meditation is easy for me . I try everything out until i got the right thing. I love to play and explore my possibilities. I just forgot them How fun it was because I'm too busy flitting in school.

I have to say thank you again. :happyderp-min: 

Edited by Joeyc

Self implies other, weakness implies strength, every weakness you perceive in yourself is a strength in its proper context. Find the context. Teal says boundaries are less about saying no to others and more about saying yes to yourself. Set limits that best empower you. Meditation is a wonderful way to strengthen the mind. A strong mind is the key to discipline. Discipline is the key to emotional regulation. BUT discipline is not denial or repression, it's healthy redirection and restraint. Above all love and accept yourself as you are. You sound like an extraordinary young lady. :)

• Upvote 2

On Thursday, June 16, 2016 at 8:10 PM, Amit said:
9 hours ago, Joeyc said:

Hi there,

can you please help me.

9 hours ago, Joeyc said:

"Nothing is so strong as gentleness, nothing so gentle as real strength." 

Understanding.

Understanding you have gained in your weakness, young Jedi. How do you think the strong, are the strong, but having been the weak? The difference between the cruel (the unjust), and the strong, is understanding; compassion. 

9 hours ago, Joeyc said:

• Upvote 1

Being sensitive both requires its own special kind of strength while also needing not to be strong to seek its own purpose and validity.  You are likely suffering because you want to love and have this feeling of not knowing when to stop.  Sometimes sensitivity and caring can get lost in what looks like its sensitive and caring on the surface and you might be giving too much hurting both you and the person you're giving to.  Other times, if you give the right amount you might feel like you're not seeing what the benefits are but maybe you should be unconcerned with that anyway because generally it just feels good and natural for you to exist this way.  That should be reason enough.  Not to mention being this way will attract better and open communication about emotions with whomever is in your life.  You will be open minded to everything anyone says.  Just dont lose yourself in the sea of other people.  You are here too and have just as much that should be heard and given passion to.

Be the person you are for other people toward yourself.

• Upvote 2

@Yamanu     

I felt empowered by Teals workshop or when I was on concert from Within temptation. I love music , music empowers me ( all kinds of music actually when you mixed they sound so amazing for example mix classical music with metal it sounds amazing or take violin and mix it with dubstep it aslo pretty cool)

I feel also empowered when I draw or write things. My fantasy land in my mind empowers me.

When have such things when I messed up. Drawing or writing helps me. Put when I'm really mad I started dancing . I can't dance but helps me.

Expressing helps me but at moment I have so much words in my mind but I can't speak them out or write them down.So everything that i express sounds so disconnected from my heart it is so weird.

What empowered you ?

Ps it is so coooolll to met another Pisces who knows much about be sensitive xD

And thank you for you reply :thumbs-up-yahoo-emoticon: so great

Edited by Joeyc

You can actually appreciate strength when you see it.
You respect it with a lot of grace because you know the opposite of it. As another physically (well I'm weak physically anyway) weakish person typing this I do respect strong beings.  

Edited by Jerry Tyfting
  • Upvote 1