Elin

Laughter, Play and Fun

22 posts in this topic

Hello beloved people!
I have some questions relative to laughter, play and fun! I find this to be something that is far too easy to forget to do as adults. When we look at children it is pretty much all they are interested in and their passion for it is completely natural from an inspired state. Seems that somewhere along the line a lot of  us when we grew up forgot how to do these things naturally. Personally I am still able to have fun, play and laugh occasionally, but by far not as much as I would like! Do you have any tips and tricks on how to unblock ourselves from this natural flow, and how to go in the direction of inviting play and laughter into our lives more? What are some of your favorite activities that makes you laugh and feel like a child again?
Thanks <3 

• Upvote 4

3 minutes ago, Elin said:

Hello beloved people!
I have some questions relative to laughter, play and fun! I find this to be something that is far too easy to forget to do as adults. When we look at children it is pretty much all they are interested in and their passion for it is completely natural from an inspired state. Seems that somewhere along the line a lot of  us when we grew up forgot how to do these things naturally. Personally I am still able to have fun, play and laugh occasionally, but by far not as much as I would like! Do you have any tips and tricks on how to unblock ourselves from this natural flow, and how to go in the direction of inviting play and laughter into our lives more? What are some of your favorite activities that makes you laugh and feel like a child again?
Thanks <3 

I make muziq, dance under the moonlight, tackle my dog lol, read books which I know is weird for laughing but things that are smart make me laugh, work out.

For me I'm a bit of a hack for that because I'm a lot like a child which is funny because the adults in my childhood use to say Im an old soul.

So from my experience to be a child you have to do things for the sake of doing things and not for a purpose really.  

Its most fun when you just bust out into whatever you want to do and play around with it.  

People might look at you funny but that fuels me in my case cause people always stare at me anyway.

Children are like the Nike catchphrase.  

We just do it!!!

10 hours ago, Elin said:

Hello beloved people!
Thanks <3 

Thank you for this topic.  I work with children so I play a lot and have fun with my work...but I am sometimes at a loss on how to have fun outside of work.  I was told by a spiritual teacher that I need to let myself have more fun in life.  

• Upvote 2

(warning serious read ahead! :P)
Here comes the big question....what is fun?

I perceive it to be an energetic state of being, and no matter how you express it anything can become "fun". Even war can become funny with the play vibration beneath it.
Then again adults tend to play without this vibe braking boundaries instead, because you "have to" play.

Edited by Jerry Tyfting

I love being inside a tent!!! Usually i bring a book and my cell phone there)))

And i still want to have a tree house ?

d4bvXUd-AYA.jpg

• Upvote 2

Shenanigans are my favorite!! Do you wanna know what I do to people who put "pop its" under my toilet seat?

I tell them, "That was childish."  

And then?

...put clear gelatin in their toilet water.