Sunshine997

Incomplete Completion Process

3 posts in this topic

I've used the CP for a while now but i have never fully felt my emotions all the way through. I have gotten to the point where I feel some relief but I can always still feel dense feelings underneath. I know im scared of them and the uncertainty their pain can cause me. Ive tried to sink into that too but it doesnt seem to give me the same feeling of well-being that ive heard others describe after their CP.  I think im highly resistant to emotions but Ive also tried to use the recommendations Teal has in her book about what to do if the CP doesnt work. I also dont get any images when I do this so I feel like I have less information to work with. 

• Upvote 1

On 28 June 2017 at 11:36 AM, Sunshine997 said:

I've used the CP for a while now but i have never fully felt my emotions all the way through. I have gotten to the point where I feel some relief but I can always still feel dense feelings underneath. I know im scared of them and the uncertainty their pain can cause me. Ive tried to sink into that too but it doesnt seem to give me the same feeling of well-being that ive heard others describe after their CP.  I think im highly resistant to emotions but Ive also tried to use the recommendations Teal has in her book about what to do if the CP doesnt work. I also dont get any images when I do this so I feel like I have less information to work with. 

@Sunshine997 - how are you now? That question was some time ago but you never received any replies. Not quite my 'Mission', but I do not like to see people's posts going un-replied. So.

I am currently doing CP myself - a combination of CP on myself, with a CPCP (certified practitioner), and with someone who has been doing CP for a while on herself.

The stage you discuss above is all too common. So you have tried Teal's dropping down on a rope technique and then letting go..?
You say no images - why do they have to be images, you can get feelings or a word, a statement, a colour. Whatever comes up, follow. 

It does take a while to practice getting there. The person I am in touch with to help me (not the Practitioner), said I should practice sitting with my feelings. As Teal says, get in touch with "feeling flavours" and where they happen in your body. The point of doing this is to get out of the judgemental mind set where we believe we have to use thoughts to help us. "Feeling flavours" is a way to connect with our Etheric Body where true emotions reside; not the mind's thoughts as they are our 'experience filters'; meaning we make meanings out of them rather than let the subliminal subconscious break through, we try to control the emotion through thought.

The end game is allowing images, words, whatever to rise naturally rather than try to force them. Sometimes you may be surprised what rises - go with that rather than try to make it mean something - that could be why you get stuck.

I hope this helps.

Next, employ a CPCP - they really are helpful as they are trained to aid you.

Light & Love
crystal Rob

• Upvote 1

Thanks, for replying. I hadn't logged in, in a while just because I didn't think anyone would respond. I am doing a whole lot better than I was before. Since then I have had two sessions with different Completion Process Practitioners. They have both helped me a lot, and the same undertones of pain isn't as intense as before. :)