Booom

Have you ever time traveled?

9 posts in this topic

I think it's considered time travel for example when you think 10 minutes have past but actually it's been an hour. I think Teal has talked about that somewhere, can't remember where.

I also recently found out you can meditate on Teals Time Wielder painting as it bends time in whatever way you want....

• Upvote 4

I have remote viewed myself in time.  I observed myself in a situation I tried to change it, but the circumstances out of my observations made it happen anyway. Because I was actually seeing my future. Being in that state is hard to remember later. I found the higher an emotion or feeling  signature the easier the memory is retained in the past. So mostly I could view significant moments by intention in dream space.  But it's easily forgotten and even when I would write these events down .I would forget that too. While in real time a feeling more than dajavu as I re see what I saw brings me back to full recolection the dream view of moments that stood out.
One simple story for an examample of these experiences. Being excited about my first workshop in Chicago there was such such a high vibe and excitment within. I decided to go see what it was going to be like as I fell asleep.

I actullly am able to observe the entire week and in waking continue to go over what happen in my mind and even writing down several notes. There was one particular moment while observing my self at the workshop. I took notice that I wasn't using a tripod while  also using my zoom lens which can cause more camera shake.  I set the intention to remember to bring my tripod I spent quite a bit of time focusing on this point to help me remember. Once I was actually at the workshop. I was excited with tripod in hand as I sat in my seat. Then the one thing i did not ovserve as I tried to set up the tripod a clip the fits to the camer to pod was missing. The night before I had taken an amazing group photo of everyone at the trip house and somehhow the clip got left behind. I sat and wonderd about the time paradox of not being able to change what actually happens when viewing your actual future .

Memory seems to keep this paradox as moments forgotten often that create the exact circome
Stances as well. I believe there was a part of me choosing to forget seeing that skme how I chose what happend to happen as my higher self seeing more than I consciously was aware but I felt there was underlying pupose. This help me release resistance and go with the flow more. In trusting myself and the universe. I don't alway use my tripod now as it seems I like it better without , wich I wouldn't have known had things gone perfect. Or what my expectation was. 

• Upvote 3

The concept of time "travel" is in itself sort of an oxymoron. All events that have ever taken place or will ever take place exist in the Akashic Records. Teal has a video on this. Basically time only exists in the third dimension as a way of making sense of the physical realm. So when you say "time travel" what's really happening is you're observing events from any point in time from a higher perspective. When you come back into the third dimension, your body makes sense of this by putting it in chronological order, when in reality, time does not exist from this higher perspective.

• Upvote 3

It feels like consciousness is stretched to exist simultaneously in more than one present moment.  Time is conscious, awareness is time.

Is it real when the future is remembered before it happens, or only after it becomes the past? 

Everything people experience as the present moment is actually a part of the past, the events happen before they are perceived, and that perceived imagery is filtered by the brain it is not an accurate representation of the raw data received by the body.  Real-time has little to do with clockworks or reality as we know it to be.

• Upvote 1

I think my time travel and astral travel are kinda mixed up 9_9 

Anyway, it happens through my dreams. The way you know it is through your 5 senses. For ex., I had a very vivid dream when I was back to my home country and everything was like it was 10-15 years ago.  I was walking down the streets and I could feel how cold it was (late autumn). I looked at myself and I was wearing a very light summer dress (this is my moment where I noticed that something isn't right). I asked a stranger to give me something warm and he gave me a cardigan that I bought last month in my real life. As I put it on, I could feel the warmth of it, the texture, and the smell. Of course, I recognize my cardigan! )))) What's funny that usually by this moment  people realize that this must be a dream and "wake up" in it. But for some reason I don't! I guess, my soul knows better)))))

• Upvote 2

Is anyone here experiencing events that when they happen it seems that the event has previously occurred (or simultaneously occurring) with slightly different circumstances or outcomes?  Almost as if there is a repeating time loop, or consciousness shifting between potential time strings. 

Does anyone experience latent memories of these type of events, memories before the event, during the event wondering why the event unfolds differently, or after the event latent memories are triggered that are logically impossible to have occurred in one time-line alone?

Also, has anyone here heard of anything like a time peg or place-holder?  An object which re-occurs in more than one time-line potential, a common point of reference for the traveller, similar to a sign post at a crossroads, but where all other variables might change the object remains fixed in every manifestation of reality.

• Upvote 2

i was given an experience from the Mesopotamian era. But I was in the perspective of an other. But it was real, all my senses were involved. I have to say, on a linear timeframe, that counts as time travel. never thought of it that way. how exciting!

Time itself is a human perspective. we can take our perspective to another focal point, a different "time". the phrase and idea of "time" will not work if you move your perspective outside of a human experience.