M_The_Raven

Is DARWIN'S theory of evolution a MISTAKE? BUNK or TRUE?

6 posts in this topic

Is DARWIN'S theory of evolution a MISTAKE? BUNK or TRUE?

I've recently stumbled upon a well known researcher, archaeologist, scholar's book entitled.  "FORBIDDEN ARCHEOLOGY"  in the book--- he takes evidence in order to debunk DARWIN's theory of human evolution from the vadic perspective.   WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS?

IS DARWIN bunk?

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, walt said:

My blood type is O. It comes from the bonobos monkey. B blood type comes from the gorilla.

The only thing greater in size than a man's ability to deny is his ego.

See..  that's what I had a tough time really wrapping my head around.  Since I was a child it's been pounded into my head that EVOLUTION was unquestioned @walt there was no doubt in my mind Darwin was correct---   NOTHING really made question the general theory of evolution.   UNTIL this  BOOK ---- it's meticulously researched.    it provides evidence--- now i;'mstill a skeptic.   but that's just because it's so strange and different to see it challenged by a scientific account.  I still do not believe the

the evangelical church reasoning.   but my change came about not accepting this as truth by a religion or anything.   I still am on the fence.  I havent decided it's correct yet.but it was thought provoking.  I recommend you read the book.

I'm in Peru as we speak  ---  i've witnessed some strange anthropological marvels recently in person...  none touched by western intelluctualism and academia.  the archelogical record seems bunk as it is. ----    So, it's time to explore and find out more now.   I plan to visit EASTER ISLAND And GALAPAGOS Next month and come back home to PERU.  I've made oit m,y new home

Edited by M_The_Raven

11 hours ago, walt said:

My blood type is O. It comes from the bonobos monkey. B blood type comes from the gorilla.

The only thing greater in size than a man's ability to deny is his ego.

Meanwhile the archeological record begs to differ

Yes it's wrong - Darwin's theory relies on using microevolution (small changes) to assume the existence of macroevolution (changing from one organism into another). The former is well-documented - the latter has never been documented. Organisms don't change into other organisms without an extreme catalyst - i.e. alteration of the DNA by scientists. Humans weren't the only beings made this way.

14 hours ago, walt said:

Have fun iin Peru. Sounds like a nice change.

gracias.    :)    having wonderful time.and syncronisity here--- it's all good

23 hours ago, Kroge said:

Yes it's wrong - Darwin's theory relies on using microevolution (small changes) to assume the existence of macroevolution (changing from one organism into another). The former is well-documented - the latter has never been documented. Organisms don't change into other organisms without an extreme catalyst - i.e. alteration of the DNA by scientists. Humans weren't the only beings made this way.

I'm not a scientist.  It's fun to think about!