Scot

Ayahuasca, marijuana and meditation

3 posts in this topic

Ayahuasca, marijuana and meditation

As far as I know, ayahuasca reduces (or maybe eliminates) the barrier between your conscious mind and subconscious.  So any bad shit in your subconscious (shadow) can hit you like a ton of bricks. And as far as I know shadow work using meditation can uncover things in your subconscious as well.  But with ayahuasca the experience is extremely intense. (Never done it but have read about it.)

the state of trancedence that a person may be able to get through meditation may be a lot like the high a person can get from marijuana.  But is that the point?  I suppose the point is to explore the full range of the inner world and not just one very pleasurable facet.

any thoughts from inner world explorers would be appreciated.

I've never done ayahuasca, I've done marijuana, psilocybin mushrooms, lsd, and that's it, the names are intimidating if you have never done them but it just changes your conscious state. I noticed people treat it as the only way to get this connection, so they will do it a couple times a year if it is for spiritual purposes. Also I've only been drunk once, so I just try something out of curiosity then I'm over it. If you do holotropic breathing you will access the DMT in your brain, that's like what yogis do to know their whole body and what it can do, so that's how you access it without the need to get it outside of you, also fasting is probably the best for me because you aren't eating so the vehicle is off, its not working so you have more access to your other bodies, like light body and soul, the same way a blind person developed their hearing because they don't have the other sense, or a deaf person and their emotions, they can read energy. So fasting is sort of like that to me, you have full access to your higher self and you can just channel information because the body is off pretty much so you have access to your subconscious and how it works, you just have to ask the questions and it will come. I think psychedelics are good for atheists lol or if you are doubting that other dimensions exist.