Radicalgnostic

Wilhelm Reich

6 posts in this topic

Wilhelm Reich

Does anybody here know of, or has worked with the ideas of Wilhelm Reich, M.D.?  Here's a quotation that may be of interest to you:

"On March 20th, 1956 at 10 PM, a thought of a very remote possibility
entered my mind which I fear will never leave me again: Am I a
spaceman? Do I belong to a new race on earth, bred by men from outer
space in embraces with earth women? Are my children offspring of the
first interplanetary race? Has the melting pot of interplanetary
society already been created on our planet, as the melting pot of all
earth nations was established in the U.S.A. 190 years ago? Or, is this
thought related to things to come in the future? I request my right
and privilege to have such thoughts and to ask such questions without
being threatened to be jailed by any administrative agency of
society."

Dr. Wilhelm Reich, M.D.
Contact With Space (1956)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I like his bioenergetics work.

He seems to be completely accurate about his thoughts in this quotation. Humans are very hybridized with ET's - some more than others, but every human has ET DNA. There is nothing natural about our evolution on this planet. The history of the United States has ET's all over it - present-day United States is very much controlled by ET's.

I like the work of Trevor James Constable who extended the work of Wilhelm Reich and developed practical applications for orgone energy in weather engineering.  Particularly fascinating is his discovery of what he calls sky critters which are energetic organisms sometimes mistaken for alien spacecraft.  I would highly recommend his book Cosmic Pulse of Life, if anyone's interested in that sort of thing.  

• Like 1

his interpretation and translation of The Secret of the Golden Flower , perhaps the most important Daoist/Buddhist piece I have personally ever run across, was a COMPLETE corruption. ... and you have to go to Thomas Cleary for an accurate translation of method.

so basically because he failed so miserably in that respect, tainting and corrupting a methodology with false bio-energetic non-sense ... he gets an F from me...

• Like 1

Sorry i'm not familiar with either Constable or Clary and it's been years since I read Wilhelm Reich. Have you read "The Origin of Consciousness in the Breakdown of the Bi-cameral mind"?

I'm not familiar with the name but I'm familiar with the concept.

All I am aware of is that other intuitives have claimed that this is an ongoing process in progress. Humanity originated as a hybridization of other races rather than humans becoming them through extraterrestrial breeding.