Garnet

Do you believe you create all of your obstacles?

3 posts in this topic

I have a hard time believing that.

Applying shadow work process usually shows what potential issue(s) might be but there is clearly something else is out there if shadow work doesn't make any sense when issues don't match or aren't issues anymore . 

If the Universe has its own plan set up

then it is obviously invisible to me 

from where I stand.

Is it some kind of mental block that is put there with its own purpose ?

If so then how do I understand its purpose and thus make it visible to help myself at least see what I am working with.

I think we mostly create from our subconscious and take it as it is happening to us, and on some level our soul knew this would be a possibity, but we can still change it. A lot of my obstacles are from my resistance and my ego doesn't want to accept it lol. or sometimes other peoples stuff does influence you because we are co creating so our realities will overlap. Shadow work is like cleaning your subconscious and when we are influenced by other people it gets dirty again, so its mental maintenance to do shadow work I think or you adopt other peoples thoughts and beliefs

I think we all have a blueprint and we can resist that blueprint based on the current model of life right now, we have more power and choice than we think its just the subconscious is so strong and that is what limits us, sort of like Peter Pans shadow, it has a mind of its own. that's the subconscious.

Image result for Peter Pan and His Shadow

• Upvote 2

On 19-6-2017 at 6:10 PM, Garnet said:

I have a hard time believing that.

Applying shadow work process usually shows what potential issue(s) might be but there is clearly something else is out there if shadow work doesn't make any sense when issues don't match or aren't issues anymore . 

If the Universe has its own plan set up

then it is obviously invisible to me 

from where I stand.

Is it some kind of mental block that is put there with its own purpose ?

If so then how do I understand its purpose and thus make it visible to help myself at least see what I am working with.

I suppose the energies within you determine how the world comes to you. Those being the ones you 'collect' during life and also the ones you put in your life as a pre-birth intention. Yes you do have a choice, but I suppose certain energies in you make you want to be a bricklayer and not a hairdresser. Either way, this forum tries to understand life but the one thing I am sure we can all agree too is that life is just plain weird en sometimes very messy.

• Upvote 1