M_The_Raven

Chilling in LIMA

4 posts in this topic

Chilling in LIMA

ANYONE here in LIMA?  I recently moved here after a psychic vision I should go to the andes and Paracas and seek out the INCA.   I've been all over PERU FROM  tops of all the mountaIns and ruins and in LAKE TITICACA to exploring NAZCA LINES AND elongated skulls OF PARACUS  & CUSCO

Condor serpent and PUMA.   I've been through the 3 dimensions and squared the circle of Arequipa titicaca and the sacred valley of the inca in cusco ----- back in LIMA.    Contact me if you're local

Edited by M_The_Raven

Archeologists recently unearthed this little guy... I was lucky enough to see in person mostof the elongated skulls of NAZCA Paracas and CUSCO.

It;s amazing.

thinking of going to galapagos or easter island to investigate further.

p9574-youtube-thumbnail-768x600.jpg

When I say "Squaring the circle in Bolivia and Peru" ---- I actually  mean the way of wirakocha

But as it was told to me --- the giant MEGALITHIC 6000 ton granite rock slabs on top of some of these holy sites was masculine charged hematite stone hammer used to slice a perfect 90 degree angled slab of granite---  carried across three ANDEAN mountain ranges and 8 miles across the valley of INCA 4000 meters above sea level in a quarry

So, below MACHU PICHU is a mountain of solid GRANITE.   WHITE GRANITE (to be exact).   WITH a very high level of quartz and serpentine content.   AS INCA were using and experimenting with vibration, magneticism and  acoustics.   MANY OF the megalithic structures are attentuated and tuned to A sharp on the musical scale.    Some believe much of the work was PRE-INCA going back 12,000 years right before giant climate change and cataclysm .  It's hard to say

Capture33.PNG

Capture.PNG

Edited by M_The_Raven