katherinz333

18 weeks post surgery - Need advice!!

3 posts in this topic

18 weeks post surgery - Need advice!!

Hi!! I'm here for one of my friends who had undergone breast augmentation from a clinic in Mississauga. It's been only 18 weeks after the procedure.
She is in a new relationship and so far they have just kissed each other. They are planning to go out of the town this weekend. She said that he had asked her if they could have sex during this small trip and my friend is so excited about this. But I just wonder if she can have sex 18 weeks post surgery. I'm trying to make her realize this but she is not thinking about the risk of having sex after the surgery. Any thoughts?  

I just googled for "how long after breast augmentation to wait before having sex".  You could do that too and get the advice from surgeons who perform the procedure.

Are you actually worried that your friend is too young to have sex?   Or any other reason for your concern?   I think you should talk to your friend openly and honestly about your concerns.

Edited by Scot

I don't think she is too young to have sex. I'm just worried about her health. I have discussed this with my friend but she is not taking it seriously. 

Anyways, I'm planning to visit the surgeon to get advice from him.