What fuels you with strength?

31 posts in this topic

I am fueled by My WillPower plain and simple.

What fuels you with strength and empowers you?

Community. People around me, fill me with strength. A sense of belonging makes me feel powerful and at my best.

never thought about it, really. no strength in the classical sense is needed for flowing and that's how i move through life.

probably the strength to resist the temptation to cling comes from trusting the flow, so i can free style forever. or i am just incredibly lazy and this suits my nature. either way, is all good.

• Upvote 1

food is so overrated. is made into this complex thing with goods and bads and rules and advises and good practices and stuff to avoid and turned into life styles that constantly compare themselves with others. and so much time and effort invested in making it into a big thing. bleah

10 hours ago, Elif said:

Community. People around me, fill me with strength. A sense of belonging makes me feel powerful and at my best.

I've never had that feeling I always wondered what it would feel like.  

Even here I feel like an alien.

I forgot to mention one things that also fuels me with power...The Moon.  When I stare at the moon I feel tripled in strength and I can barely sleep afterwards.

3 hours ago, Julia said:

Exploring thoughts that light me up inside!

What type of thoughts?

2 hours ago, Amit said:

I am just guessing...

Garnet has just entered into lingerie...

Business! :laughing-yahoo-emoticon:

Unfortunately, no.

But I've been in it for 5 years before! :5:

1 hour ago, Amit said:

Ohh thats really unfortunate! 5 years without that? It is really bad? You had to give it up?....Now, I am just guessing again :D 

You might have been very badly stripped...:laughing-yahoo-emoticon:

In the lingerie business!

Wrong guess!

I see naken souls all the time?

• Upvote 1

Taking a walk in the hot sun for my 20 minutes a day of natural, unblocked sunlight, then spritzing my arms and neck with cool rose water afterward. :love-struck-yahoo-emoticon:

Sleeping in the dark night, with the full moon light peering in through my shades. Feeling rested, and calm. Hydrating. Selling belongings I'm attached to. 

Meditating when I first awaken every day for 5 minutes, then entraining with one of my future selves for 20. Saying exactly what I want.

• Upvote 1