Garnet

Do you wake up tired for no reason? And how do you get yourself back together?

8 posts in this topic

Do you wake up tired for no reason? And how do you get yourself back together?

I don't like when it happens to me especially when I've planned on many things to get done. But here it is. Woke up tired and thirsty. Had a dream that doesn't make any sense : I time travelled back into my high school years... went to see a movie with one of my classmates . I think there were more people with us but all I remember is shadow silhouettes. The movie cinema we have where I came from is an old school type theatre with one movie screen. But when we walked in everything started splitting in half ,  then the half splits into other halves and so on. I remember we ended up watching not the movie we originally came for to see. What's interesting is that I am not even keeping in touch with my classmate since we've never been that close. We are "friends" on one of the social pages and last time I saw her was probably on our school graduation day. She does have a very cool personality  though . Her creative writing stands out. She also has great acting skills and hearing her voice change was always fun and I enjoyed her reading out loud . We did couple collaboration projects together too for school presentation . The last thing I know about her is that she was working for a newspaper and i am sure she has made it somewhere else after that.

After waking up I had to drink 2 glasses of water and barely made it outside to ground myself . I like spending my morning laying on a blanket in the shade with a book and wait for the sun to slowly reach out to me and warm me up. But today the sun felt foreign and its touch was painful on my skin. So i went back inside .  I should have done deep breathing instead but I forgot. Felt the need for a watermelon but i was out and thank god there was a pineapple sitting on a table that was finally ripe and ready to eat. Its sweet juice was very refreshing and energizing for my stiff body.

Does something like this happen to anyone else and what do you do?

Sipping on my green smoothie as I am writing this and it helps. I need to make a list of what to do or try for days like this. So share your tips here! ❤

• Upvote 1

have you got into teas? I heard yerba mate is one of those good ones. Maybe you were supposed to integrate the dream and dissect it and get a message from it, I remember I had a dream or out of body experience once where it felt like I physically got off my bed and walked into a bubble that was like a alternate reality with my brother and when I was done with that I came back into my room and went back on my bed and woke up going what the hell was that? and I was tired after that but I felt myself get up like if it was real life and get back in bed like it was real life, that's happened once, usually I just float above my room and see my room with my eyes closed and leave somewhere but never feel like I have to bring my body lol. maybe it was something like that.

• Upvote 2

15 hours ago, Alex7 said:

have you got into teas? I heard yerba mate is one of those good ones. Maybe you were supposed to integrate the dream and dissect it and get a message from it, I remember I had a dream or out of body experience once where it felt like I physically got off my bed and walked into a bubble that was like a alternate reality with my brother and when I was done with that I came back into my room and went back on my bed and woke up going what the hell was that? and I was tired after that but I felt myself get up like if it was real life and get back in bed like it was real life, that's happened once, usually I just float above my room and see my room with my eyes closed and leave somewhere but never feel like I have to bring my body lol. maybe it was something like that.

Oh, i love teas! Last week i bought this Black Forest Cupcake flavored Black Tea from Trader Joe's .  It says "with other natural flavors " which always bugs me, lol but the rest of the ingredients are nice!

• Upvote 1

Does anybody use essential oils for aromatherapy or personal use? what is your experience and how does that affect your sleep/waking up?

Last night i used new oil i just received . The scent  doesn't have the depth and sweet notes i was looking for (bought it over the internet ) so i am planning on adding something to it. But i had another weird dream where i didn't even look like myself. I had blondish hair (currently have dark black) and was wearing shoes that i also don't have - light skin color heel pumps (the ones that make legs look longer?) . I don't remember the dress i had on, but it was also NOT MINE! In that dream there was also a photo given to me of my head photoshoped to another woman's body. The photo was also taken from the back side.

I watched a video last night and it was mentioned that low levels of magnesium can affect our bodies at night and can attribute to dehydration which is again what i felt this morning even though i had plenty of fluids last night.

If you have an intense or vivid dream, then seem to be waking up directly after that, you could be waking up during a REM sleep cycle, which can definitely cause drowsiness.  Melatonin and 5-htp can help regulate your sleep cycles. I suggest researching this topic and the supplements I mentioned.  Also, what does your diet consist of?  Are you eating a lot of high vibrating foods?  Leafy greens, Chia Seeds, Fruits, Coconut Milk, Spirulina and Maca powder are all incredible things that can boosts energy levels naturally and effectively!  Also I suggest Raw Cacao or Dark Chocolate of 70-88% pure cocao included in it.  This is an incredible super food that will get you going, and make you feel great, without a crash, and it's also a great bodily detoxifier, so is Spirulina powder (Great in smoothies).  Chia seeds are packed with protein and Omegas that will boost your energy! 

• Upvote 1

Thank you @sparklinghueman i will definitely look into all that! my current diet is clean. Mostly fresh fruit &vegetables / lightly cooked (i don't like my food cooked to death) . Very few processed foods here and there....

What is maca powder taste like?

3 hours ago, Garnet said:

Thank you @sparklinghueman i will definitely look into all that! my current diet is clean. Mostly fresh fruit &vegetables / lightly cooked (i don't like my food cooked to death) . Very few processed foods here and there....

What is maca powder taste like?

Maca powder is a root, from the Maca root. It is best mixed in with smoothies or drinks, it tastes great with combinations like cinnamon, coconut milk, bananas, mangoes, it smells sweet the only thing I can compare it to is it tastes great with cinnamon, it's a great complementary to that. And almond butter etc. hopefully this helps. Research Maca, it's a great one for boosts of energy and vitality. And very good for your health. I use a tsp. Every morning in any smoothie I drink. It can actually be combined with anything it doesn't have an intense flavor so it won't ruin anything, you just add a tsp. A day in whatever you have it with. 

• Upvote 2