Ziv D

NYC Sync Workshop - Wrist Reading

9 posts in this topic

NYC Sync Workshop - Wrist Reading

Hello all,

I attended the NYC Sync Workshop in March and there was a woman on on stage with Teal. They spoke for a while, and Teal held her wrist and was able to do a reading for her. I can't remember every detail, but I think she was able to tell her the issues she has to work out in this lifetime. 

Does anybody know what kind of reading that was? Are there other people that can do it? I am very interested in having it done. If anybody can tell anything they know about what she did would be helpful. I just need some direction to where to find a practitioner. Please note, there are pulse readers but I do not think that is what she did.

Thank you in advance,

Ziv 

Teal can do reading without looking at the wrist. If she did that then most likely that woman has a belief and more trust when her hand is being held. Also holding the wrist gives people something to focus on while the actual reading is done))))

Garnet,

Thank you for the response!

I forgot to mention that I paid extra to meet her after the workshop and another person asked about it and all I can hear is that she mentioned something about bone marrow.  Again, I didn't hear the whole thing and I am trying hard to remember any of the details.

I appreciate you taking the time to respond

Ziv

• Upvote 1

I remember her, she was wearing black. Since teal can leave her body at will I'm guessing she just went up here soul stream or something along those lines to see the intention of this life and why she feels so different, but teal wouldn't give her the answer because it wouldn't benefit her, it would just confirm being different. She told her she is here to lose things, when she has something its like sand in her hands it goes away, that's not what she said verbatim, but something along those lines. She was probably either a walk in soul, or a soul fork like teal and she didn't want to tell her that is my guess.

Alex,

Yes, that is person I was referring too.  I was floored when I saw that because I've had a lot of readings and nothing can compare to what Teal did.  I was hoping there is somebody in the NYC area who can do that as well.

Thank you,

Ziv

• Upvote 1

Teal can see through people's skin into their organs and down to their bones under some conditions. She can read the cellular information stored in people because of how she perceives electromagnetic fields. I'm guessing part of what she was doing was reading the electromagnetic information off the woman's bones. I guess she had to get close because seeing that deep required touching.

I wouldn't get too caught up in the exact method she used - Teal is extremely extrasensory so chances of finding someone who can do exactly what she can do isn't very high. There are lots of good psychics and mediums though.

• Upvote 1

On 06/13/2017 at 0:53 AM, Alex7 said:

She was probably either a walk in soul, or a soul fork like teal

What is a "walk in soul" and "soul fork"? I have heard of soul fork before but dont know exactly what that is either. Thanks!

10 hours ago, Peggy said:

What is a "walk in soul" and "soul fork"? I have heard of soul fork before but dont know exactly what that is either. Thanks!

A walk in is a soul that stepped in that life, the original soul left and this new soul enters it, the body is just a shell, so the soul can leave it if it wants without killing itself and a new one enters, I think this happens with near death experiences. A soul fork is a E.T. inside a human body, so they have this alien perspective to them, but our soul is alien, we aren't just human lol and we also have these other aspects of us still connected to our soul, but a soul fork is a E.T. perspective connected to the human body. like if you were playing a video game, the person with the controller is a alien and the character is human but has that perceptive in them also.

Edited by Alex7