11 posts in this topic

Hello everyone.  New here. Apologize if this is in the "wrong" section, not formatted right, etc. but I'm seeking advice for myself, as well as for anybody going through a similar issue. I feel called to voice this because I realize this isn't an issue that just I am going through, my guides have told me this concept has been at the forefront of my awareness and the strong desire to be fulfilled because this is a collective issue now, many are tuning into their abilities at a quickening rate; we have come to a state of limbo where we know our gifts but can't fully utilize them due  set-backs/fragmented parts of self/lack of trust and other traumas. 

My question is, for those who have begun or already have mastered their abilities, as Intuitives, Clairvoyants/Clairaudients/Clairsentients/Empaths, how can we learn to trust the messages we are receiving from our internal guidance system/guides/higher self/empathic abilities?  I've come across in many occasions due to complete lack of self trust from emotional trauma that I can't seem to discern between what is a true intuition about another or whether it's not to be trusted at all. I have a fear of being told that my intuitions were completely wrong and being made to feel like I can't trust myself even further. How can we learn to clear out the confusion and know completely that we can trust the intuitions we have instead of feeling like we're just going to be told they are incorrect if we voice them? Any thoughts would be appreciated. I think this can be a great fun fueled debate between all extrasensory beings of what has worked for each other, what hasn't, and our journey as becoming more integrated extrasensory beings.  

Much love 

lex

Edited by sparklinghueman
  • Upvote 2

I was thinking about this yesterday and I was thinking about it like this:

Once we know the feeling of being clouded vs being clear, we can use these feelings as a binary measuring stick, at least for when we're at this stage of questioning what we're receiving. So when you know for sure that it's clear, you know how it feels. And when you know for sure that you're clouded, you know how it feels. There is so much room for subjectivity in-between, but there is some binary nature to it, which we can use as a measuring tool.

Also, let go of the attachment to needing to be right or wrong. Try to find the fun in being "wrong" sometimes. Play with your thoughts like this. We're always getting accurate information it just depends what that information applies to. And it doesn't have to apply to what we think it applies to, and it doesn't have to be a lasting truth. A psychic impression can be "correct" one second but completely different the next second. The more pliable our thoughts are and the more willing we are to let go of needing it to come in X measurable format, the better.

Edited by Kroge
  • Upvote 1

You always have the right thoughts and feelings. If you distrust the situation then it has to be a clear evidence already of something that is going on to give you these thoughts and feelings . 

When you live life consciously and try to do as much as possible out of your best intentions then everything starts playing out beautifully . Like a dance. Watch for synchronicity and it will always confirm or give you a direction to follow next.

The confusion or self-doubt  often comes from lack of experience . So if you are unsure about something and still do it - always leave a room for a mistake and then use it to make a different decision next time. 

Hope this helps!

• Upvote 2

For me I am aware of my soul essence and striped down a lot of my human beliefs like I was just digging for years to get to my soul and know what it knows and what my higher self has taught me so far and when you are aware of objective truth and see where other people are in their awareness you can read them I guess because you already cleared these aspects in you, even getting stuck in spiritual belief systems and not actually listening to what your higher self feels about this, our higher self when we know it will give us the level of awareness to see what is true and what isn't, like having a really good bullshit detector and it comes with truth too. You can actually feel an authentic person over someone who is putting on a façade being a parrot, because I did this and I had to move beyond it lol that's how I know people do it, its all just constantly evolving and you get more puzzle pieces and trust more in that inner knowing. You can even feel teachers that are there to help you and feel the ones who don't resonate with you. your soul is not your body, but you are in a programmed body lol so both these perspectives exist in you. Feeling is more accurate than thinking, if you are extra sensory you have layers of reality available to you that some are numb to, so people are like emotional bubbles (auras) and if you catch them in a lie and feel it that feeling is more accurate then the words, even if your brain denies it. Don't feel bad about judging them, listen to that instinct even if you don't want to seem mean, respect your boundaries. Also we have a shit ton of power lol when we find it.

• Upvote 2

I have been “called” interested in magnified healing recently. The threefold flame is one part of this healing process. So I did some research on this subject. As it wasn’t really clear to me what a threefold flame actually is. 

Essentially it boils down to this. You have wisdom, power and compassion as parts of this flame. 

Usually one part is more developed and you use that to nurture the other two. http://www.heartscenter.org/tabid/367/Default.aspx#.WTlwvvC1KaN And https://www.summitlighthouse.org/heart-chakra-threefold-flame/

For me that would have been wisdom while power and love/ compassion were less.

Using heart based meditation I was able to work on the compassionate side which has still ways to go. And may still be my weakest side. Even though I can easily be compassionate in a sterile wisdom based way. 

My my power is growing back again a bit. It was never really strong, as I never really had the fuel/self confidence/ compassion for it. Plus my wisdom was able to warn me to not go into power just for powers sake. 

Compassion is like the connection you have to the rest of the universe to keep you grounded enough to yourself and oth so you don’t loose traction.

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, Alex7 said:

For me I am aware of my soul essence and striped down a lot of my human beliefs like I was just digging for years to get to my soul and know what it knows and what my higher self has taught me so far and when you are aware of objective truth and see where other people are in their awareness you can read them I guess because you already cleared these aspects in you, even getting stuck in spiritual belief systems and not actually listening to what your higher self feels about this, our higher self when we know it will give us the level of awareness to see what is true and what isn't, like having a really good bullshit detector and it comes with truth too. You can actually feel an authentic person over someone who is putting on a façade being a parrot, because I did this and I had to move beyond it lol that's how I know people do it, its all just constantly evolving and you get more puzzle pieces and trust more in that inner knowing. You can even feel teachers that are there to help you and feel the ones who don't resonate with you. your soul is not your body, but you are in a programmed body lol so both these perspectives exist in you. Feeling is more accurate than thinking, if you are extra sensory you have layers of reality available to you that some are numb to, so people are like emotional bubbles (auras) and if you catch them in a lie and feel it that feeling is more accurate then the words, even if your brain denies it. Don't feel bad about judging them, listen to that instinct even if you don't want to seem mean, respect your boundaries. Also we have a shit ton of power lol when we find it.

True. Yet power is nothing without control. And that doesn’t just go for cars and tyres.

Supernova vs. “normal” star/sun

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Display said:

True. Yet power is nothing without control. And that doesn’t just go for cars and tyres.

Supernova vs. “normal” star/sun

I was thinking more of spiritual power like people like Wim Hof ( he has access to his body to change it) and breatharians and even telekinesis is possible, its not even seen a better, its just possible, you don't have to be special, all of this can be taught, even getting money if you want, whatever you want, but the ego alone cant do it, you need to be connected to your soul, the core of who you are that is not this limited perspective with its limited beliefs, even what it believes to be "true" is just subjective truth, not even objective, your higher self will tell you objective truth, and what your ego thinks is true is just a thought thought so much it became true to you, so now it is a truth in your reality, But not objective at all, when you get to objective its like, What!? I've been lied to!! Then your higher self creates instead of a programmed ego, which I love.

• Upvote 1

On 6/7/2017 at 0:59 AM, Kroge said:

Also, let go of the attachment to needing to be right or wrong. Try to find the fun in being "wrong" sometimes. Play with your thoughts like this. We're always getting accurate information it just depends what that information applies to. And it doesn't have to apply to what we think it applies to, and it doesn't have to be a lasting truth. A psychic impression can be "correct" one second but completely different the next second. The more pliable our thoughts are and the more willing we are to let go of needing it to come in X measurable format, the better.

Thank you for this. Love the awareness on this remembering morality/right wrong doesn't have to be anle the forefront overlaying atop our intuitions. I will try being more playful in my being. That's something that's been said to me a lot lately through source "be more playful" I think it can serve us all when we get rigid or a bit too serious. 

On 6/7/2017 at 3:22 PM, Garnet said:

When you live life consciously and try to do as much as possible out of your best intentions then everything starts playing out beautifully . Like a dance. Watch for synchronicity and it will always confirm or give you a direction to follow next.

The confusion or self-doubt  often comes from lack of experience . So if you are unsure about something and still do it - always leave a room for a mistake and then use it to make a different decision next time. 

Hope this helps!

I've always heard in synchronicity form empaths lately saying "You've got to take some risks as an empath and trust all will work out" and also I've heard many say sometimes people can't face up to the intuitions we receive and they will tell us we're wrong but it doesn't mean we are. Synchronicities! So important! This definitely helped thank you I have just begun actually identifying me ultilizing being an empath.  Have been one since birth but never identified as one completely. So this is the beginning! Definitely lack of experience so you're right thank you

• Upvote 1

On 6/7/2017 at 4:10 PM, Alex7 said:

Thank you I resonate with all of this!!! I have transcended most of the things I recognize in people so I believe you are spot on. But if it is a foreign feeling that is an even more unique experience because it's like feeling something I've never personally felt! And I knew this, I have an issue of total lack of self trust, I always need a second validation, and that's what I need to get past; it's still real even if nobody else says so. 

12 hours ago, Alex7 said:

I was thinking more of spiritual power like people like Wim Hof ( he has access to his body to change it) and breatharians and even telekinesis is possible, its not even seen a better, its just possible, you don't have to be special, all of this can be taught, even getting money if you want, whatever you want, but the ego alone cant do it, you need to be connected to your soul, the core of who you are that is not this limited perspective with its limited beliefs, even what it believes to be "true" is just subjective truth, not even objective, your higher self will tell you objective truth, and what your ego thinks is true is just a thought thought so much it became true to you, so now it is a truth in your reality, But not objective at all, when you get to objective its like, What!? I've been lied to!! Then your higher self creates instead of a programmed ego, which I love.

Do you ever feel, or is it possible to receive an intuition, have it be valid, and then a second after, have a projection or ego judgement on the intuition/feel you felt from another? This gets tricky. I think I believe it is possible to have a feeling about an intuitonal message you receive what do you think? I think this is why I get confused with my intuitions thinking they're just projection. Maybe I'm having the intuition, and then having my own feelings or thoughts about it after. That's the ego fog diluting my messages! 

Edited by sparklinghueman
  • Upvote 1

16 hours ago, sparklinghueman said:

Do you ever feel, or is it possible to receive an intuition, have it be valid, and then a second after, have a projection or ego judgement on the intuition/feel you felt from another? This gets tricky. I think I believe it is possible to have a feeling about an intuitonal message you receive what do you think? I think this is why I get confused with my intuitions thinking they're just projection. Maybe I'm having the intuition, and then having my own feelings or thoughts about it after. That's the ego fog diluting my messages! 

This is interesting . I get this a lot when it comes to spaces and arranging things around. I can have an idea in my mind and then sometimes i do it and it just doesn't flow for me. Funny but i can drive myself crazy figuring out the optimum symmetry/ assymetry that i feel happy about including changing things by adding color..... but when i am done - it is music ?

On ‎6‎/‎8‎/‎2017 at 11:37 PM, sparklinghueman said:

Do you ever feel, or is it possible to receive an intuition, have it be valid, and then a second after, have a projection or ego judgement on the intuition/feel you felt from another?

In the beginning your will go back and forth like is this my ego or higher self? Sometimes the ego will not want to do what the intuition says, so your ego will convince you not to do that out of its protection, it just wants to feel safe.

On ‎6‎/‎8‎/‎2017 at 11:37 PM, sparklinghueman said:

I think I believe it is possible to have a feeling about an intuitonal message you receive what do you think?

How I understand it is your higher self literally is your higher self because you also exist in a higher frequency, not just 3d, it is above even the collective consciousness of people, so because we are also tapped into the collective with all of its subjective and limited beliefs people outside of you are just connected to that collective consciousness but not actually the higher self that can see beyond that. A lot of these beliefs and thoughts aren't even ours we are just all connected to this collective consciousness if that makes sense, all of these layers go into being a human, the collective of your race, society, family, that is just in us, but they aren't necessarily your thoughts, even when you have a super judgmental thought and think I'm a asshole, that is just the collective consciousness judging you, and even the collective consciousness can evolve because we are just 1 being from a higher perspective, so that collective consciousness of beliefs and what they believe to be true will be completely different 200 years from now, but objective truth will always be objective truth and your higher self gives you that, but other people aren't there in their level of awareness so you feel alone and like you're making it up because you are going against all of these belief systems that aren't even yours.

• Upvote 1