Garnet

Why some souls do not cross over? ( WARNING. May be TRIGGERING )

10 posts in this topic

Why some souls do not cross over? ( WARNING. May be TRIGGERING )

Have you ever been in an accident or very close to death? How do you know that you didn't die? 

Wouldn't it be terrible to continue living dead and not know about it?

There is a lot of information out there about blue beings/angels that help souls to cross over. I remember Teal has talked about it too. 

Why and how does this happen ? If we choose life and death prior incarnation then how can a soul get stuck? and what would be the clues of this altered reality ?

Love❤

SmartSelectImage_2017-06-05-12-23-49.png

I have had some experiences with this, at my wife's grandmother's house. Every morning we hear footsteps coming down the stairs, like work boots, at the same time everyday. We believe it's someone who keeps going to work who isn't aware they are dead, we think they probably died suddenly in an accident on the job site. I think a very sudden death may cause a sort of supernatural glitch, where the soul doesn't process the separation. I don't know how long it takes to remedy the glitch, maybe the angels do it. It is rather disturbing to think your reality would consist of the same thing over and over like a broken record.

"Hell is repetition, in our hearts, I think we know this..."

--Andre Linoge, (Storm of The Century)

andre linoge.jpg

Edited by authorofdarkness

I don't think it's "souls" that get  stuck. It's more like fragments of personality that are stuck in fear. Teal has a very interesting video about this. It's almost like they get stuck in a loop, which is why you often see ghosts who continuously repeat the same behaviours or appear in the same places. But souls are separate from this, in my opinion.

This confuses me as I have heard that the spiritual gap closes upon death and you are flung into the vortex straight away (speaking in Abraham Hicks terms ie: the vortex...aka Source energy).  As the great majority, if not practically all people, have fragments of personality stuck in fear, and ego's in this dimension, doesn't it stand to reason that we should all just cross over?  What in particular would be so great that can stick you here?  I would also wonder what happens with people who have mental illnesses like schizophrenia, psychosis, etc. 

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Leeanne said:

This confuses me as I have heard that the spiritual gap closes upon death and you are flung into the vortex straight away (speaking in Abraham Hicks terms ie: the vortex...aka Source energy).  As the great majority, if not practically all people, have fragments of personality stuck in fear, and ego's in this dimension, doesn't it stand to reason that we should all just cross over?  What in particular would be so great that can stick you here?  I would also wonder what happens with people who have mental illnesses like schizophrenia, psychosis, etc. 

Yes! exactly. I am very interested in this too! Psychics often explain this phenomena as "unfinished business " or that this souls are trying to pass certain messages and etc. Modern technologies are getting better every year and sometimes it is possible to even to take a photograph of them.

Here is photo that was taken recently of my husband . What do you think everybody that is in right corner? It looks like a half of the face to me....

2017-05-24_01-56-49.jpg

6 minutes ago, Garnet said:

Yes! exactly. I am very interested in this too! Psychics often explain this phenomena as "unfinished business " or that this souls are trying to pass certain messages and etc. Modern technologies are getting better every year and sometimes it is possible to even to take a photograph of them.

Here is photo that was taken recently of my husband . What do you think everybody that is in right corner? It looks like a half of the face to me....

2017-05-24_01-56-49.jpg

I see more than one face actually...a couple at least....and the dark one looks pretty freaky!  I like the photo and the mask though ;)

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Leeanne said:

I see more than one face actually...a couple at least....and the dark one looks pretty freaky!  I like the photo and the mask though ;)

Thank you!

On 6/5/2017 at 12:28 PM, Garnet said:

Why some souls do not cross over?

There are several theories on that. There are people who believe that some souls don't want to leave their love ones. This well could be a part of their journey. They know it better once they are there... However,  there are countless stories and stories of souls contacting people to help them to cross over.... 

Did they sign a contract with the Devil?

Or have they been trapped into it?

SmartSelectImage_2018-02-10-23-11-27.png

Are those who had OBE / near death experiences aware of that?

The ability to naturally exit body at our own will is a beautiful gift.

To know what to do with your own body is a different story.

SmartSelectImage_2018-02-19-20-02-09.png