Stephy168

Lower back pain

5 posts in this topic

Lower back pain

Hi everyone, 

I am 22 years old and I have been experiencing lower back pain for the last two and a half months. I have never had major health problems since my childhood. I was very active and did a lot of sports. I have shooting pain in my lower back which radiates down towards the leg. I don't know what has caused this. A few months back, I had a 'wrick' feeling in my back when I cleaned and swept my full house in just one day. But I didn't bother that much. After that incident, I was having mild pain in that same low back when I was walking too fast, sitting in the same position etc. Until a couple of weeks, the pain was tolerable. But now the condition has become worse.

I have decided to go to a registered therapist and undergo physiotherapy treatment from a clinic at Yonge and Sheppard. I don't understand what's going on and I am afraid if something serious has happened to my back. The pain is disturbing me to do my daily routine activities. Has anyone here experienced this situation? What have you done to relieve the pain? Please share.

Thanks!

11 hours ago, Stephy168 said:

Lower back pain

Hi everyone, 

I am 22 years old and I have been experiencing lower back pain for the last two and a half months. I have never had major health problems since my childhood. I was very active and did a lot of sports. I have shooting pain in my lower back which radiates down towards the leg. I don't know what has caused this. A few months back, I had a 'wrick' feeling in my back when I cleaned and swept my full house in just one day. But I didn't bother that much. After that incident, I was having mild pain in that same low back when I was walking too fast, sitting in the same position etc. Until a couple of weeks, the pain was tolerable. But now the condition has become worse.

I have decided to go to a registered therapist and undergo physiotherapy treatment from a clinic at Yonge and Sheppard. I don't understand what's going on and I am afraid if something serious has happened to my back. The pain is disturbing me to do my daily routine activities. Has anyone here experienced this situation? What have you done to relieve the pain? Please share.

Thanks!

hi Stephy168

two and a half months is a little to long, I got this in my past many times, I thing you should visit therapist first, they will filter you trough number of questions about your living style, diet and activities, when the fuse gets broken that means in a system something not good and that's you need to find what you did wrong. Maybe you just been to active, and after some exercises you exposed on a draft, it could help acupuncture but you may have to add yoga exercises to your daily routine, I would recommend Iyengar yoga or VimalYoga.com, but if you not familiar with asanas I'd not recommend copy the screen moves find a class. Also diet, all fizzy fatty salty hoty foods about to cut of, elastic waist support strap and warm socks keep near by, take it seriously because is going to repeat in a future. Take care

• Upvote 1

Hi Stephy168,

Do you enjoy your life? the everyday things? the job? the people you're around? Your body is a conductor of the energy. So if you have unexplained pain often it is the result of not being able to "digest" the information . Exercises help with physical endurance, increase breathing => opens your heart. The energy can not flow through if your heart is closed and literally can get stuck. Rethink your priorities . Pain or any leg problems usually means you're not going where you want to go.

Hope this helps!

• Upvote 2

You might have a kidney weakness... for years I've been active and around my late 20s started having lower back issues. Always thought it was linked to skeleton and muscles when in reality it was my poor kidneys! Got into detox through diet, took some herbs to support my organs and everything is so much better now. There's also a link to emotions. If it's the kidneys , it's usually associated to fear. Anything on your mind or going on in your life that is causing distress?

I just found this cool link, it shows how certain bodily issues can be related to emotional wounds, beliefs or trauma. Maybe this will help you become conscious of something going on on a deeper level so you can change it! It makes a lot of sense to me.

http://kathyhadleylifecoach.com/spiritual-causes-of-diseases/

Hope you can find a way to heal

Ask yourself if and how this could be true and how you can release this or change it. 

Bless you and happy healing

Also, make sure you are drinking enough water aim for 3 l a day and cleaning up your diet. 

Water will help hydrate your cells and flush out toxins out of your body which may give you a boost in energy and can lead to better posture. 

If we are dehydrated our bodies usually get tired and cant function right, because water helps us have enough energy and is responsible for many processes in our body. Sure you know this just reminding you :)

If we do not have enough energy, we tend to have bad posture which can lead to pains. 

Also you can see if you can find some stretching videos on Youtube for your special backpain, try to locate it. 

Or just try doing yoga.

Are you active? 

What is your diet and lifestyle like?

Actually, it  sounds like sciatica. See if you can find some Videos on Youtube that show how to stretch for it. Id also try to rest.

Edited by Angeldust