authorofdarkness

Visit from Teal or Hallucination?

7 posts in this topic

Visit from Teal or Hallucination?

Has anyone else had Teal come visit them during a meditation, and if so what was it like? It happened to me today for the first time, it all seems so wonderful and surreal, I have to wonder if it was real or just a hallucination....

• Upvote 1

Probably real. Your thoughts are basically reality (but that excludes negativity since it then leaves the category of Divine Love). 

Our soul is a multilayered phenomenon in which it exists and is "conscious" in more than one realm of reality. For example, my soul origin and menefestsion is Anu but from an angel perspective, it is "Rahm". There are more than one reality happening simultaneously and the one we live in (physcially), is a byproduct of all realties. Physical pain is the scariest thing for the soul, but is much more preferred than its counterpart of spiritual pain which is essentially insanity. Insanity is when the soul undergoes egoic consciousness in a spiritual state and it tries to escape from that phenomenon (having this engrained belief it is bad). I want that evil and pain to be eliminated, which it soon will.

If Teal came to you, it's likely her soul had visited you. He soul is very good. From my understanding, her soul origin is Nin-Ti

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Pastor George said:

So what's the difference? Vision is external reality, hallucination is internal reality.

It's all real!

Basically right. The main factor in reality is paradigm. The "stronger" the soul, the mother capable he/she is of changing paradigms just with words or thoughts. Logic is the king of paradigm formation, hence the spreading of atheism or agnotiscism these last 50 years. Those who balance logic and creativity the best will Ben proclaimed king of the earth - literally and figuratively.

• Upvote 1

It probably was you in Teal's form because this would make you trust the experience better.  Perhaps you value what she says therefore your thoughts/mind chose this image to give you the needed information . 

• Upvote 3