violethernandez12@outlook.

I want to spy my husband

6 posts in this topic

I want to spy my husband

I am ashamed to say this here. I heard that my husband is having a secret affair with someone in the office. I am not sure about this. One of his colleagues is my friend and she told this to me. I was really shocked after hearing this and have no idea what to do. Initially, I thought to apply for the divorce but later I felt that my friend might be wrong. Might she has misunderstood his relationship with another girl. I can't even imagine a girl next to my husband. We were in a relationship for 8 years before marriage and until now he hasn't changed in attitude or expressed any kind of avoidance towards me. He loves me and takes care of me like the same he did before. But I can't reject the words of my friend too. I trust her. How will I monitor my husband's activities? How will I know whether he had any affairs? Is there any monitoring security system available to spy him? I want to make it clear. Any ideas or suggestions would be a great help.

You could ask about the person you assume is the one he is having an affair with. Than look at his body language and listen to the words and tone of voice carefully. Do you feel like something is off or just doesn't feel right? Than you can think about your next step and maybe you could talk to the friend again and ask her why she thinks that your husband is cheating. Did she see something or is it just a thought? And than think about how you feel about her, is she a person who would lie to? And why would she do that? Maybe you could just ask him if he is cheating and than observe his reaction. Do you know the person he is having an affair with? Could you maybe talk to her? Does she know about you? 

How do you feel in general about your husband? What does your intuition tell you ? Most of the time if we feel like something is wrong there is something wrong. It doesn't have to be that he is cheating on you. 

I hope that he is not cheating! Sending you my support! 

• Upvote 1

None of my business. Also none of your friends business. Maybe she is the one that wants your husband and want's you to divorce him first? 

If you feel loved and cared for I'd say follow that. Then again, you are the one that needs to know what to do. Spying I'd personally not recommend. Taking time for each other is the key in my opinion. Are you doing that? Are each of you busy? Why? 

Why you want to spy? Are you just want to know? why just can't take a shortcut and just ask him , if you are looking for equipments that means you are feeling jealous and you want to serve him diner with EVIDENCE  on a plate. But before you decided to invest into some gadgets and to hire detective I would advise to check several great Teal videos about this topic, like: Why people cheating, Jealousy and envy, The hidden true about dysfunctional relationships and Meet your needs. Wish would be clouds out of your sky.

My best friend spied on a few of her boyfriends in various ways and found more than one to be cheating on her. Sad to see her choose those types of men and those that aren't there for her emotional needs. She can have any man she wants. I would wait for irrefutable proof before mentioning it to your husband.