Sign in to follow this  
Giulia

I've found my twin flame, and it hurts like hell.

4 posts in this topic

hello everyone! some of you might remember me as the girl that was asking about the sense of recognition of another person, someone who triggers extreme emotions just by being physically present.

I thought that the only people who can understand this situation are here on this forum, who are spiritually conscious and could give me some real advice. I can't ask anyone in my day to day life because it wouldn't make sense to them.

So, this all started around venus retrograde season. As I was telling you in my previous post, I started having this strong emotional triggers whenever I encountered this guy, and we didn't even talked to each other...Then what happened was that I decided to use the completion process regarding this feeling and after a while I found the core trauma, an isolation one. Then a couple of days after that, I wasn't thinking of this guy anymore when he reapperead out of the blue, but this time the negative reaction was gone and I felt this urge to talk to him. And lo and behold, it was like talking to someone I've known for all my life, a sense of utter peace and belonging. We would finish each other sentences after just two days of texting. On top of that, there's an insane physical attraction between us.

The more I'm getting to know him, the more I am sure of who he is. I'm 25 and he's 22.Our birthdays are 7 days apart. When he looked me in the eyes he saw something that was too much for him. So my intuition guided me to finding more  about twin flames and here we are, I know who he is but he doesn't. He's 3 years younger and still quite ...I don't know how to say this but I've been really spiritually active and he's still on a 'lower' level of consciousness.

But now I fear that the 'runner' pattern has started. He's started to be distant, aloof, even if he confessed to me that this has been the hardest year of his life and he's not doing well.

I'm trying to get closer, not to scare him away, but it's getting nowhere.  roadblocks and barriers. Why would the Universe put me in such a hard situation, when I was having the best time of my life? I was feeling confident, at ease with myself, meeting really good friends ,everything was pretty good...And then this. The fact is, I can't even resent him because I know he's not trying to hurt me, I 'm just at a  loss about what to do. Should I let him go, even if I know he's in a really bad place? I can't afford to lose my balance and peace of mind right now...

If anyone has had a twin flame experience, or simply has a sincere advice please share your thoughts with me. Thank you so much, Giulia.

5 hours ago, Giulia said:

hello everyone! some of you might remember me as the girl that was asking about the sense of recognition of another person, someone who triggers extreme emotions just by being physically present.

I thought that the only people who can understand this situation are here on this forum, who are spiritually conscious and could give me some real advice. I can't ask anyone in my day to day life because it wouldn't make sense to them.

So, this all started around venus retrograde season. As I was telling you in my previous post, I started having this strong emotional triggers whenever I encountered this guy, and we didn't even talked to each other...Then what happened was that I decided to use the completion process regarding this feeling and after a while I found the core trauma, an isolation one. Then a couple of days after that, I wasn't thinking of this guy anymore when he reapperead out of the blue, but this time the negative reaction was gone and I felt this urge to talk to him. And lo and behold, it was like talking to someone I've known for all my life, a sense of utter peace and belonging. We would finish each other sentences after just two days of texting. On top of that, there's an insane physical attraction between us.

The more I'm getting to know him, the more I am sure of who he is. I'm 25 and he's 22.Our birthdays are 7 days apart. When he looked me in the eyes he saw something that was too much for him. So my intuition guided me to finding more  about twin flames and here we are, I know who he is but he doesn't. He's 3 years younger and still quite ...I don't know how to say this but I've been really spiritually active and he's still on a 'lower' level of consciousness.

But now I fear that the 'runner' pattern has started. He's started to be distant, aloof, even if he confessed to me that this has been the hardest year of his life and he's not doing well.

I'm trying to get closer, not to scare him away, but it's getting nowhere.  roadblocks and barriers. Why would the Universe put me in such a hard situation, when I was having the best time of my life? I was feeling confident, at ease with myself, meeting really good friends ,everything was pretty good...And then this. The fact is, I can't even resent him because I know he's not trying to hurt me, I 'm just at a  loss about what to do. Should I let him go, even if I know he's in a really bad place? I can't afford to lose my balance and peace of mind right now...

If anyone has had a twin flame experience, or simply has a sincere advice please share your thoughts with me. Thank you so much, Giulia.

Twin flame topic. You know how most people find people like their parents attractive subconsciously? For twin flames they know themselves at their core so they are able to pick up on their soul in another body and you get this magnetic attraction from them, you clear all the layers and still you think about them, you quit them and you still think about them, if it is a true twin flame that will never go away because your soul is noticing that it is your soul, Because your parent is now your soul/higher self because you listen to yourself above everyone a person with your same soul will come along and you recognize it, you guys are already connected if you are real twin flames. You usually get your blue print when you connect with your soul, this you that exists now has to be whole and that comes with healing and clearing layers and beliefs. Even the old paradigm of relationships doesn't go with the twin flame union, its soul love, not ego love or human love.

Why would the Universe put me in such a hard situation, when I was having the best time of my life?

The evolving never ends, never.

Should I let him go, even if I know he's in a really bad place?

If he is a real twin flame and you let him go you will always be connected, but if he's not it will fade away. When you heal all your stuff comes up so it looks like you are in a bad place when that suppressed stuff is finally coming up to be healed, the opposite of being numb. We will all have to deal with this eventually people just aren't aware of their trauma.

2 twin flames that aren't whole might be painful because you can't lie to them because they are you and they show you who you are more so than the average relationship, so if you do not love yourself it will be painful, they are just showing you who you are.

Twin flames are volunteered/graduated souls, so if you have any questions ask away, I'm one too, its just a label, but that's what it is. Self love, that's what this path is.

• Upvote 1

On 29/5/2017 at 3:58 PM, Alex7 said:

Twin flame topic. You know how most people find people like their parents attractive subconsciously? For twin flames they know themselves at their core so they are able to pick up on their soul in another body and you get this magnetic attraction from them, you clear all the layers and still you think about them, you quit them and you still think about them, if it is a true twin flame that will never go away because your soul is noticing that it is your soul, Because your parent is now your soul/higher self because you listen to yourself above everyone a person with your same soul will come along and you recognize it, you guys are already connected if you are real twin flames. You usually get your blue print when you connect with your soul, this you that exists now has to be whole and that comes with healing and clearing layers and beliefs. Even the old paradigm of relationships doesn't go with the twin flame union, its soul love, not ego love or human love.

The evolving never ends, never.

If he is a real twin flame and you let him go you will always be connected, but if he's not it will fade away. When you heal all your stuff comes up so it looks like you are in a bad place when that suppressed stuff is finally coming up to be healed, the opposite of being numb. We will all have to deal with this eventually people just aren't aware of their trauma.

2 twin flames that aren't whole might be painful because you can't lie to them because they are you and they show you who you are more so than the average relationship, so if you do not love yourself it will be painful, they are just showing you who you are.

Twin flames are volunteered/graduated souls, so if you have any questions ask away, I'm one too, its just a label, but that's what it is. Self love, that's what this path is.

Thank you so much, Alex. I must say words truly resonate with me.

I don't want to sound spiritually arrogant but I guess there's a chance I might be what you call a ' volounteer soul'. My life has been quite different from the people around me, and I was born with really particular talents. From a very early age I would write in my journals about 'reincarnations', the nature of the soul and stuff most kids don't write about. I couldn't relate with most people, my concerns were extremely profound and 'weird', according to them. My interest were nature, the arts, animal rights. I could learn any language on my own, because I wanted to communicate with people from all over the world.

Back to the subject, I have this knowing that he's my twin. It goes beyond my logical thinking, I just know it.

But I'm afraid he'll run away from this intensity and I'm finding it  hard to trust the Universe.

Edited by Giulia
typo
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Giulia said:

Thank you so much, Alex. I must say words truly resonate with me.

I don't want to sound spiritually arrogant but I guess there's a chance I might be what you call a ' volounteer soul'. My life has been quite different from the people around me, and I was born with really particular talents. From a very early age I would write in my journals about 'reincarnations', the nature of the soul and stuff most kids don't write about. I couldn't relate with most people, my concerns were extremely profound and 'weird', according to them. My interest were nature, the arts, animal rights. I could learn any language on my own, because I wanted to communicate with people from all over the world.

Back to the subject, I have this knowing that he's my twin. It goes beyond my logical thinking, I just know it.

But I'm afraid he'll run away from this intensity and I'm finding it  hard to trust the Universe.

awesome! yeah you have to ignore the outside and listen to your soul, your heart and these 2 will battle and you will question it one day like maybe its all in your head, but its your soul recognizing itself outside itself in a way, that's why you have this strong magnetic attraction to them. A lot of the volunteered souls are strange because they aren't from here and don't have karma like everyone else, a fresh clean slate soul just volunteering. I like to just write and talk to my higher self that way, I just realized I can just type and its much faster lol, I don't know why I didn't do that before. Your soul will confirm it to you but your logical brain will question this connection to your higher self and what its telling you, It doesn't actually speak to you, its like an awareness that you only get from inside yourself from where you are now and you will get more of the puzzle pieces and confirmations as you go along this path, but even questioning it is normal. You guys are already connected and you have to be in a state of being whole and not even needing anyone its just when you get to that state you could only be with your twin flame other people just wont do it for you but your soul will always be attracted to this person that is you, that will never go away, the difference is source love is in this union, its not even a relationship, its source love in these twin flame unions. Sometimes you will have set experiences for this life to help make you a better overall human to help people, like give you humility or capable of loving, something like this, so even the trauma is a part of it, and we also have to heal the family we were born into and all their trauma through us. This is a straight up soul job lol but the physical connection can come later, but you are already connected. This love doesn't even work in this current model of a relationship with all of those rules, you cant lie to this person or play games they will see right through you because they are you, the difference is there will always be love there, but you still have to heal the human body with all of its traumas and addictions, this is soul love but the human body still has trauma and issues, and you still have egos on top of having the same soul, its all just a healing journey, so heal yourself first and love yourself even above your twin flame, when you love someone more than yourself you hand them your power, also don't be fake and be who you think they would like, the love the authentic you will all the flaws, but they wont see them as flaws. For me its soul love, it not even a sexual attraction just a magnetic attraction I cant get rid of, so I accepted this connection I have with her and I can move on with life until I become whole and able to express fully. Everyone's life and "mission" you could call it is totally different, for me my blue print is to change beliefs about Gender, race, love, spirituality and old belief systems and I have this androgynous look to me because my soul is androgynous and we are more soul because we are volunteers, from the outside I can understand how it could sound like ego but it just is what it is, some souls volunteered at this time because humans are evolving and becoming spiritually aware of this source/god aspect of themselves, they wont actually need a teacher because their soul will be telling them everything even the people who you should listen to, so listen to yourself above everyone and discern information. I did a long fast and that confirmed it to me that its real because I didn't die or faint or anything like that, just totally in objective truth, so that was my confirmation, and the Dr. Emoto rice experiment. This is all real and happening lol.