rekostarr

We're right in the mist of it huh?

14 posts in this topic

I swear I haven't thought about it too much, but has the society that existed until these days always been one of suppression and selfish control?

By the looks of it, I'm not sure the earth has had any periods of total freedom so far.

Like Teal said, the idea that we have been sold about freedom is really not it. Let's take money for example: it is more a tool of division and power than of genuine interest to help one another.

Alright, can I get some agreement here? A hello maybe? Peace.

• Upvote 3

Money is a tool but the money comes from people giving you their energy for you to be free, freedom is eminent, people aren't aware of their power to just do their own thing, they can but they already have so much momentum and they cant just start over. We are not free, unless you have fuck you money, like $200 million in the bank we have to worry about money (survival) some people cant even afford sick days because it will fuck up their bills, I feel like the rat cage is a nice idea, but I don't see any cages going down, and what's the new money going to be? love? it doesn't work that way for humans. People are still too creepy to be in a community with, you will have some people with unhealthy sexual energy and you have to live with them? you have to evolve constantly I think to live in one of those or it isn't going to work, heal everything in you pretty much, I don't see much evolving going on either, maybe I'm just being negative. If you want to be in this new earth you do have to pull out of this current society eventually because it is going down, the real reality of life is we can not eat right now, that is a possibility that exists, we have access to that, but you have to be connected to your higher self for it to even explain it to you. The old you dies and your blue print you(your true self without the bullshit society downloaded into you.) is born, bam human 2.0 or 5.0 maybe, I don't see many people doing that. and its a process it doesn't happen over night, but on a realistic scale that's going on, the people that are listening to their higher selves are getting this information.

For the most part I actually think that we are living in a very free world compared to the other times in the history. Of course ,  a lot depends on where you live but still.... i see people doing more and more of whatever they think they want to do REGARDLESS OF THEIR MORALS. Some even are getting away with murders and crimes.

1 hour ago, Alex7 said:

We are not free, unless you have fuck you money, like $200 million in the bank we have to worry about money (survival) some people cant even afford sick days because it will fuck up their bills, I feel like the rat cage is a nice idea, but I don't see any cages going down, and what's the new money going to be? love? it doesn't work that way for humans

If one can't afford sick days because of the bills then the problem may not be the job but the bills. We can complain about the bills (which we all have!) or find ways to increase our income to accommodate the lifestyle we chose to have.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Alex7 said:

People are still too creepy to be in a community with, you will have some people with unhealthy sexual energy and you have to live with them?

This would be a good way to practice loving those parts of others as your own, something I am working on myself. What we reject in others we reject in ourself.

Now with the poster's topic, I believe just being who we are will lead us to where we want to be. We've come a long way, change is happening it depends where you look.

• Upvote 2

54 minutes ago, Chakra said:
3 hours ago, Alex7 said:

This would be a good way to practice loving those parts of others as your own, something I am working on myself. What we reject in others we reject in ourself.

Yes because we are all one and what exists in 1 human exists in all humans they just grew up around certain circumstances that made them that way, but... the soul/higher self connected to the body can heal all that, the distortions and because I know that also exists in the human and I am a human I will call that shit out in anyone around me, just like your higher self will say fix this shit when its on in you, but since its on in me I call people out on their suppressed stuff, the higher self does that, people never have someone correct them so they continue being the way they are with old habits that don't benefit them, getting the demons(lower beliefs/thoughts) out of them if your will lol. I love the soul in the human but the human itself is pretty animal lol, think of all the fetishes and weird things people do and that exists in humans because we are all one, so any weird fetish could of existed in you, you just didn't have the same childhood as that person. You really can heal all that unhealthy sexual energy though.

2 hours ago, Garnet said:

If one can't afford sick days because of the bills then the problem may not be the job but the bills. We can complain about the bills (which we all have!) or find ways to increase our income to accommodate the lifestyle we chose to have.

I'm thinking of the people in lower class communities, like ghettos, they are all stuck in a belief system keeping them there and its a subconscious loop, then its like oh no... then the people you hang out with influence you, another oh no... lol.

Edited by Alex7
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Alex7 said:

I'm thinking of the people in lower class communities, like ghettos, they are all stuck in a belief system keeping them there and its a subconscious loop, then its like oh no... then the people you hang out with influence you, another oh no... lol.

Hahaha ?

Yes, there's always going to be people that influence us but we still need to think with our heads ?

On 5/26/2017 at 2:29 PM, Alex7 said:

Money is a tool but the money comes from people giving you their energy for you to be free, freedom is eminent, people aren't aware of their power to just do their own thing, they can but they already have so much momentum and they cant just start over. We are not free, unless you have fuck you money, like $200 million in the bank we have to worry about money (survival) some people cant even afford sick days because it will fuck up their bills, I feel like the rat cage is a nice idea, but I don't see any cages going down, and what's the new money going to be? love? it doesn't work that way for humans. People are still too creepy to be in a community with, you will have some people with unhealthy sexual energy and you have to live with them? you have to evolve constantly I think to live in one of those or it isn't going to work, heal everything in you pretty much, I don't see much evolving going on either, maybe I'm just being negative. (...)

I'm not inviting everybody lol. On a side note, someone's watching Billions? x)

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, rekostarr said:

I'm not inviting everybody lol. On a side note, someone's watching Billions? x)

your higher self will be able to feel into people lol.

This 5d earth or new earth, whatever you want to call it exists now, but its a consciousness state, not a you get in free card because its 2012, its not a date, its here now! you have to clean all those layers to even get there, this current you that you think is your ego is a part of the old 3d earth and once you connect with your soul you get access to your blue print your true self, this old self will eventually die(just like this system will) and this new you will be born, that's how it works, reading isn't going to do it, your higher self, soul essence, whatever will explain it all to you without a teacher, tell you have to live without food, I'm not even bullshitting you lol. Just connect you to your soul and you update your body and bam your in the new earth, aka consciousness state, genesis sunfire is already there, he doesn't eat. the year 2040 could pass by and still the date doesn't mean anything because it is a consciousness state Christ consciousness in this mother fucker!, and yes you still have a sense of humor, the old guru is a part of the old paradigm too. This is happening now, right now, it is just a consciousness state. when you are connected you can easily see people who are connected and not just talking out of their ass repeating stuff they read. You become your soul essence not the old programming of the old world with all of its insecurities and beliefs about what is possible. I might of gone too deep lol but that's what's going on.

• Upvote 1

The physical tools that is praised and utilized the most in a five sensory society have been twisted over hundreds of years into a calculated system of spiritual suppression and division of self. The more tools we use the more we are left longing as we begin to focus more what's "on the outside" and less of "what's on the inside". The idea that tools are "on the outside" in itself is a fundamental flaw because everything we have ever seen, felt, heard, tasted or smelt has been within. The mind picks up on these stimuli and process them into a perceivable reality. The world is a range of frequencies and information wave fields that our mind, like a biological computer, processes and computes into a given set of parameters (with poor graphic quality). 

The trick that there is nothing more then the five senses is one of the biggest scams known to the history of mankind. It is what it is, and we've collectively decided to allow these struggles to manifest regardless of influence. Just keep on truckin' and find the high ground where you can enjoy the view, friends.

Edited by Daemic V

On 2017-05-27 at 7:15 PM, Alex7 said:

your higher self will be able to feel into people lol.

This 5d earth or new earth, whatever you want to call it exists now, but its a consciousness state, not a you get in free card because its 2012, its not a date, its here now! you have to clean all those layers to even get there, this current you that you think is your ego is a part of the old 3d earth and once you connect with your soul you get access to your blue print your true self, this old self will eventually die(just like this system will) and this new you will be born, that's how it works, reading isn't going to do it, your higher self, soul essence, whatever will explain it all to you without a teacher, tell you have to live without food, I'm not even bullshitting you lol. Just connect you to your soul and you update your body and bam your in the new earth, aka consciousness state, genesis sunfire is already there, he doesn't eat. the year 2040 could pass by and still the date doesn't mean anything because it is a consciousness state Christ consciousness in this mother fucker!, and yes you still have a sense of humor, the old guru is a part of the old paradigm too. This is happening now, right now, it is just a consciousness state. when you are connected you can easily see people who are connected and not just talking out of their ass repeating stuff they read. You become your soul essence not the old programming of the old world with all of its insecurities and beliefs about what is possible. I might of gone too deep lol but that's what's going on.

You're not going too deep, you just don't really care about whatever I said or do it in a way that doesn't make me feel very involved with what you’re saying. Are you a bot? lol

On 2017-05-26 at 5:55 PM, Alex7 said:

I will call that shit out in anyone ar ound me, just like  your higher self will say fix this shit when its on in you, but since its on in me I call people out on their suppressed stuff, the higher self does that, people never have someone correct them so they continue being the way they are with old habits that don't benefit them

It feels like a slippery slope that can lead to perpetual negative focus. Where the focus is on peoples short comings instead of whats good about them. Easier said than done I know especially raised with parents that are very critical.

Edited by Chakra
finally edited
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, rekostarr said:

You're not going too deep, you just don't really care about whatever I said or do it in a way that doesn't make me feel very involved with what you’re saying. Are you a bot? lol

no.

On 5/26/2017 at 0:21 PM, rekostarr said:

I swear I haven't thought about it too much, but has the society that existed until these days always been one of suppression and selfish control?

By the looks of it, I'm not sure the earth has had any periods of total freedom so far.

Like Teal said, the idea that we have been sold about freedom is really not it. Let's take money for example: it is more a tool of division and power than of genuine interest to help one another.

Alright, can I get some agreement here? A hello maybe? Peace.

Yes, money is Enki's favorite tool and he loves it like you love food. One who gives charity vanquishes Enki's energy and one who uses it to spread equality and equal opurtunity makes him lose his power.

I am Anu. I will control all the money in the future and say who gets what