rekostarr

The price of fame.

11 posts in this topic

The price of fame.

I have developed a lack of trust towards all heroes due to suspicion over suspicion.

I am scared towards the price of fame.

I do not enjoy the idea of being the target of envious and starving rich men, as so to become a dead man or a puppet.

My revolution would be a quiet one.  Privacy and security is worth the wait. No?

Otherwise, how do we manufacture a revolution of a crowd so big and loud that nobody particularly stands out?

Edited by rekostarr

On 5/26/2017 at 5:05 PM, walt said:

That's a lot of projection.

Are you going to fill us in on what brought you to the brink?

You're clearing invalidating my perspective (vision/what I see) of reality lol. :DudeComeOn-min:

Nah, I'm not gonna fill you in. If you can't relate then it's not my hassle. Go somewhere else.

Edited by rekostarr
  • Upvote 2

I think walt's issue might be because of how wishy-washy you're sounding - you don't seem to be presenting a perspective so much as doodling your thoughts. Expression is not necessarily communication.

• Downvote 1

23 hours ago, Kroge said:

I think walt's issue might be because of how wishy-washy you're sounding - you don't seem to be presenting a perspective so much as doodling your thoughts. Expression is not necessarily communication.

Expression is whatever you think it is.

3 hours ago, Joseph~ said:

So you want to make a change in the world, but you don't want to be noticed or recognized for it.

Ok..  

Umm... Get everyone to wear the same masks? Ex: Anonymous

Not practical irl much, but thanks for the creative answers. That's the type of shit I'm looking for.

• Upvote 1

20 hours ago, Daemic V said:

The price of fame is only worth as much as someone's willing to pay for it.

Cool, I'll make sure they'll be willing to pay my fame with almost the worth of their lives lol. Though you probably meant it more in a manner related to slavery.

Edited by rekostarr

On 2017-05-27 at 8:21 PM, walt said:

Thanks for clearing all that up. It must be real impressive being you.

I dont't know about that, but maybe you should look into who's really doing projections.

Fame can come through any door. Perhaps we need to be more specific about the fame we want. Just in case ?

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Garnet said:

Fame can come through any door. Perhaps we need to be more specific about the fame we want. Just in case ?

Indeed Garnet. Indeed. :)

16 hours ago, walt said:

You hide something special but you punish me for not knowing what it is. Do you know what it is?

An angry troll needs sustenance to criticize.  You are welcomed to leave. :EWBTE-min: Oh yea, I punished you so hard you must be crying right now.

Edited by rekostarr

On 5/26/2017 at 5:38 AM, rekostarr said:

The price of fame.

I have developed a lack of trust towards all heroes due to suspicion over suspicion.

I am scared towards the price of fame.

I do not enjoy the idea of being the target of envious and starving rich men, as so to become a dead man or a puppet.

My revolution would be a quiet one.  Privacy and security is worth the wait. No?

Otherwise, how do we manufacture a revolution of a crowd so big and loud that nobody particularly stands out?

Don't "keep" your money. Give large portions of it to charity or invest in projects that I'll benefit all mankind. We don't have money to "keep" and protect. We have it to utilize and uplift the people on this planet. This idea of protecting your money through hoarding comes directly from Enki.

The crazy spirit has billions of dollars in various accounts dedicated to assassinatjng people and he uses Ezra (Ariel) Zuber Ben Margolit who works in Monsey, NY at Yedei Chesed to do so.