Heidi Havula

Breakup/divorce and CP

9 posts in this topic

Breakup/divorce and CP

Hello everyone! Just started out on Teal's site, but I've followed around for a few years quietly. Decided to speak up now and perhaps meet people alike.

I did not come up with a particular question in mind, rather a topic I did not spot in here. So, the lovely topic of separation - breakups and divorces! What kind of experiences do you have in regards to this and the Completion Process? Outcomes? Platonic and not, all alike! 

I could share my own history in regards to this, as I have very strongly reoccurring theme of those I love or care for disappearing from my life. At least twice now, the exact same cycle has occurred within three years. It goes something like this: I have a crush (second time around a girlfriend) that I feel very strong attraction (unconscious for the most part, I'd say now) towards. It seems like the minute I relax or think "now things are well and good" and at that instant I find out they're leaving me and I ended up as the third wheel. This same cycle repeated in middle and elementary school as my best friends leaving to another school or town. Actually, the very first friend that did this to me (in the same fashion of promising and then choosing someone else over me) in pre-school has the EXACT same first name and last name as my ex-girlfriend has... This drove me towards 2.0 and the Completion Process last November, and I've been doing shadow work ever since. The last two incidents became too painful to just 'get over with' and here I am.

Without making the post too long, I'd like to hear if any of you have anything similar. Feel free to ask me anything or share your stories/insights!

My dad divorced my mom when I was young. I developed a strong need to find another father figure. I found one person who took over my father figure role but when I was 12 I wasn't able to see him anymore without any warning. I found a teacher who cared about me but one day I was told he was leaving. Then I became attached to another teacher who also seemed to care about me and he decided to leave unexpectedly. I got close to another teacher and he decided he was leaving. I was devastated. I was trying to accept that I was going to lose another person I cared about. Once I faced the fact that he was leaving and felt okay about  this happening  I looked at my computer and their was a mass email sent saying he was going to stay. 

• Upvote 1

(I hope you don't mind me asking, but are you born -97? Because I am and I took notice of your username. :D) Alright... So you ended up better, after all. That sounds to have pretty similar pattern with me! Instead of a parent the leaving one being a friend/lover, ofc. But damn... Thank you for sharing this.  

• Upvote 1

Yeah, I was born in 1997. Also I forgot to mention that since that day I accepted I was going to lose him I havent had people leave me that way. However, I still struggle letting people in because I feel like im going to get hurt by them. 

Coincidence, I think not. :DD So you integrated it, congrats! Ohhh yeah that is a nasty one. I have it too - struggle to express that indeed, sometimes I just feel like shit. Guess at that point the best you can do is to imagine the worst-case scenario and see what feelings that might evoke and do CP. I have done that on a few other traumas.

• Upvote 1

I never experienced any divorce. But my close friend has recently filed for divorce. He hired the attorney Bechara Tarabay for the divorce process. He found on this site about the lawyer and his work experience. I know it is hard to cope with divorce but, I think time heals everything.

On 16/02/2018 at 7:52 AM, DonnettaReinhold said:

I never experienced any divorce. But my close friend has recently filed for divorce. He hired the attorney Bechara Tarabay for the divorce process. He found on this site about the lawyer and his work experience. I know it is hard to cope with divorce but, I think time heals everything.

That sounds more like settling the score financially, but maybe someone else will benefit from it, so thank you. ^^

On 25/02/2018 at 8:32 PM, MistaRender said:

@Heidi Havula You are wasting your life and allowing garbage to enter your mind. I tried telling you this months ago.

But you created your account in January, go shitpost somewhere else.