Lleo Oneiro

Occult Science: 27 Club. #27 Why Ppl Die @ 27

6 posts in this topic

Saw the media say the dude who plays Chekov in the recent Star Trek flms died at age 27.

Those familiar with this... to those not, google 27 club, celebrities die at 27

There is speculation on the web and with people, in the media... never facts. Left as a coincidence. Or a mystery. This is because those that know are either ignored, don't post online or are under oaths and talking about it doesn't really occur to them...

Saturn Return.
Saturn takes about 29.5 years to return to the place it was when you were born... I say about because everything is in motion and "now" consists of like .. in our terms, 72 hours.. today yesterday and tomorrow. So put that in planetary terms, about 27 - 32 years. where all the shit you did or didnt do that resulted in your birth, and last death come back to kick you in the gut. so its how ppl say.. when you die, if you have worldly attachments.. if you are an egoist... if you try to hold onto your ego, your conscious mind... you will come back with those desires putting you somewhere here in synch with the Mind's Eye.

Go a step further... 333 is Choronzon. If you don't know who/what that is, as with all vocabulary here, google will present results. 3x3x3 = 27. Divide a cube by 9 = 3.

Cubes.. Stars. Saturn. If you're totally lost, ask and I will answer.

It was beyond words. I've told the story many times. Difficult to capsualize. Plucked out of the life I had built, thrown into completely different circumstances. Traveled across the North American Continent.. on next to zero $. Reiki witches. Occult gatherings. Extra-terrestrials. Enochians. Djinn. Los Angeles. Denver. Asheville. Pennsylvania. Florida. Teal... Celebrities... Astrological/Cosmological synchro. Area 51. Buddhist temple. 2012. Building global empires. Jail. Fasting. Yoga. ॐ नमः शिवाय Aloha Namaste Audio Metamorphosis is the Completion of Life שָׁלוֹם السلامعليكم is probably the best summary and what I have gotten out of it. You?

Omg leo...what else remains? I will have to read it again....for my future practices. I am 37 now. Saturn return was totally into family and career, to make money for them. Then i had been into Bramhakumaris, osho and now Teal. I feel this is the end...do not want to bounce more. You have very richer experience. How do you feel today? Are you in love with yourself and someone special? One more thing to ask....what was the motivation for all that wandering...curiosity or broken heart?

• Upvote 1

Love osho! Today... accomplished... I've done things that show me it is possible to do more than you set out to, and you can come from any shithole and make ripples in the pond that reach every shore. That is teaching me to be more careful with my words. ...  I'm feeling unfullfilled, unloved, unwanted, discarded. I   myself, I think I love myself but if love is giving I don't give myself much. Motavation... so many things at once... broken heart/!!!!! heart... pushed out of home onto the street. Ppl I was around were into the drug scene and I never fit in so they disappeared. No family.. so I was at 0. So I decided to start living by my beliefs instead of doing what ppl expected of me..... not rebellion, just fall in or fuck off, yano? And seeeking a water shed... internet, a place to sit and work on creative projects online cuz I wasn't meeting anyone locally that was doing anything interesting, even when I travelled ppl were largely closed off or looking to run businesses, or just had no time for some guy.....

I continue to add spice where I can on or offline...otherwise, never made any money off things I put together, women have no time for me.... my health is the shits.. shitty diet. Alone too long, gone wacko.