Kevin Clark

How does the 11th dimension expand?

12 posts in this topic

I'm having trouble understanding expansion from the point of the 11th dimension.

If the 11th dimension is the highest consciousness, source if you will, how can it be expanding if it is connected to all that has occurred and will ever occur?  

If there is no time in the 11th dimension, does it not exist as infinity.

How can infinity change?  If something is infinity all the time how can it expand itself? 

Does source need lower dimensions to understand itself?  Why if it already has infinite knowledge?  What is the relationship between the third and 11th dimension?

• Upvote 2

Very interesting question . Although it is a little bit hard to speak about something so enormous like infinity, I'll try.

I think humanity slowly but surely is coming towards experiencing something similar here on Earth . 

We all want connection . 

We are trying to read each other's minds, picking up on each other's feelings, predicting future etc. All of this is becoming more and more possible due to understanding openess. The more we are open to each other the more we become transparent .  And as much as someone likes it or not transparency is like ultimate knowing - it is connected to security and trust. And we all want that too.

But what is it we are going to see when eventually nothing is hidden anymore ? How are we even going to surprise each other when a thought is no longer belongs to one but to many?

So..... if 11th dimension is similar to this it's probably very boring there, lol Idk.... maybe that's why it projects itself into 3d, gets in trouble and then solves the puzzle again))))) Sorry ,  i am not serious at this point :D

To create a new experience it has to come out what you already have unless the new material is found/created . Hmmm..... makes me think about aliens now :hmmm-min:

here we go! so lets see the blue print of a human, that would exist in the 6th dimension, that perspective is a collective consciousness, it is self aware enough to know the 5th 4th 3rd dimensions, it knows it is experiencing separation but because it is human and humans are just one entity thinking they are separate everything a human has ever done/thought exists in all of us because we are all one experiencing separation, humans aren't at a high enough level of consciousness to see this but the soul is not the body, once you reach 6th dimensional conscious (something like that) you become the observer of your ego and you see that you are just a aspect of everyone, your life has nothing to do with other people it has everything to do with you, you are everyone, you realize this at the 6th dimension.

Time doesn't exist but timelines do and we can play in those, I don't know how it works on the 11th dimension pretty much source perspective, a lot of star trek 6d up lol we are the babies barely waking up. like the evolution of a seed and it can go however it wants, like they did it again... ww3, we keep trying to fix this timeline, but they fuck it up every time... and they are brainwashed. In a future time line we are androgynous and more soul in a body so the body evolves and we don't need to eat because our level of consciousness went up, all that exists now, but we are in this timeline trying to change it. On a soul level people aren't evolving much because of this whole system and how its set up, which I can see how it could be fun from up there, but when you're here its like I want to be free!! tear it down source... anytime now... in this life time please...   ....

The expanse of the cosmic universe is an interwoven spiderweb that is maleable that sways and flows with the energy of its own construct. The other dimensions aren't necessarily "higher" or "lower" in a linear up and down sense that we percieve when we say 3rd, 4th, 5th. Rather these dimensions are a different wavelength and frequency of speed. The speed that these dimensions exist as are the very foundation to how certain frequencies regulate the very nature of the universe. Our current perception in relation to these other frequency ranges which may feel more expansive and larger since they govern different aspects of space-time (or outside time). These layers exist simultaenously in the same space, all at once, operating and existing as the universe. Expansion occurs in relation to our perspective at this "radio channel".

• Upvote 2

53 minutes ago, Garnet said:

Does anybody know a good video that explains the difference between dimensions?

this is why higher beings look geometric, my brain cant even imagine 11d, its impossible for my brain to understand that, love you've never felt, colors you've never seen, even to try to explain it, I cant.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, walt said:

I was referencing  the negative reputation.

I deleted that post because clearly I misinterpreted what was going on. Sorry about that.   

On 5/24/2017 at 11:46 AM, Garnet said:

Does anybody know a good video that explains the difference between dimensions?

I linked it in at about 13m12sec and there's some fun bits of information in her discussion, consider checking it out!

On 5/21/2017 at 0:24 PM, Kevin Clark said:

I'm having trouble understanding expansion from the point of the 11th dimension.

If the 11th dimension is the highest consciousness, source if you will, how can it be expanding if it is connected to all that has occurred and will ever occur?  

If there is no time in the 11th dimension, does it not exist as infinity.

How can infinity change?  If something is infinity all the time how can it expand itself? 

Does source need lower dimensions to understand itself?  Why if it already has infinite knowledge?  What is the relationship between the third and 11th dimension?

IDK but I think it's where infinity takes place on a travel-basis. You can travel through time