Daemic V

A Fourth Dimensional Experience

4 posts in this topic

A Fourth Dimensional Experience

Now I want to put these thoughts down somewhere because I know I'll want to have some record of it besides the profound impact it had on my perception. I want to open that my extra sensory "skillset" is more nontraditional and quite sensitive. I am a normal, logical and sound of mind man and have learned through other cosmic entities how to work with this new reality. I have been very exposed, in my history, to information fields and have had a thorough, grounded grasp on how these pockets of information work and flow (And how to hear them). With that being said, I would like to open up a discussion on personal experiences to higher consciousness, Akashic records withdraws and perceptual mind blowing experiences you might have had revealed to you.

One particularly clear and exceptionally interesting story comes in the form of a dream. I want to express that my dreams are often experienced as "out of body". I don't mean a ghost flying around, I mean simply existing in the dreamscape, lucid environment that can flow and meld from scene to scene. There was one particular instance that has stuck within the last few weeks. In a soft melodic voice-thought, I wanted a demonstration of 4th Dimension to which some unseen voice replied, "It will be complicated", not heard in a traditional sense but as if the thought, an answer, existed in my mind immediately after and sensed it was from another.  Looking down at the lucid white plane that it would be presented on, a sphere, semi translucent, shimmered like a water bead which was lowered without casting a shadow. The Sphere disappeared and I was looking down at four boxes laid out horizontally. Inside these four boxes were four identical depictions of myself. They were representations of myself sitting back to back as I looked top down across these white chambers that felt as separate rooms. 

Each was placed in its own room. The ones on the left of these four boxes sat back to back, with a wall separating them, while the ones on the right did  the same. The ambient thought-voice leading this presentation described that each of these operated simultaneously in harmony at once. They were acting as a network in some cosmic complexity that eludes me but in this realization I noticed that one of the four "Me", had fallen asleep, slouched forward, eyes closed. My thought of curiosity, without speaking was answered "Sometimes they forget to wake up", you could feel that this was causing some kind of misalignment in their operational synergy. Quite suddenly an awake version of myself thumped his back into the wall to wake up the sleeping "me" depiction on the other side.

When this happened I Immediate woke up. I felt the profound oneness that my individual perception was operating simultaneously with other variations of self and it blew my mind away. So much so, I'm able to sit here and reiterate a written stylization of the insane event into words. 

I don't believe in coincidences because I know they don't exist, everything is calculated but in terms of this one dream event, it was something else. Ego aside, my vision was awesome and waking up right at the perfect moment was just incredible and surreal.

How about you guys? Have you had some kind of experience that you can squeeze into word form and still give it justice? I would love to hear from you all.

• Upvote 3

I noticed when I'm going to sleep I will start to see patterns, in the beginning very subtle almost like you can't tell if its imagination on steroids or you're actually seeing this, it is very trippy and psychedelic. Most of the time you don't even know what you're looking at, it just isn't 3d but your 3rd eye is picking up on this once there is no input coming from your physical eyes, then the crazy 3rd eye can open up lol. to me its just a part of the design, but nobody teaches you this as a kid, its suppressed. Lucid dreams are fun, I turned into a tiger once, I'd probably pick a Mantis shrimp next time I get a chance, I want to see what having 12 color receptors looks like, we only have 3.

Every time I have a out of body experience I remember life is temporary and it goes on, but it feels ridiculously real, like this is it.

Edited by Alex7
  • Upvote 3

20 hours ago, Alex7 said:

I noticed when I'm going to sleep I will start to see patterns, in the beginning very subtle almost like you can't tell if its imagination on steroids or you're actually seeing this, it is very trippy and psychedelic. Most of the time you don't even know what you're looking at, it just isn't 3d but your 3rd eye is picking up on this once there is no input coming from your physical eyes, then the crazy 3rd eye can open up lol. to me its just a part of the design, but nobody teaches you this as a kid, its suppressed. Lucid dreams are fun, I turned into a tiger once, I'd probably pick a Mantis shrimp next time I get a chance, I want to see what having 12 color receptors looks like, we only have 3.

Every time I have a out of body experience I remember life is temporary and it goes on, but it feels ridiculously real, like this is it.

I get this when I stare out into a dark place or like yourself, when I close my eyes. They're different fuzzy edged things that are faintly out of focus and resemble what an aura looks like. When you try to specifically to examine them they drop away or change. I find only when I reach a complete relaxed state (loosening my grip on five sense processing), without resistance, do the shapes flow and meld and unravel into a journey. It's not physical light but extra sensory light and it's so intriguing to watch but you have to let go of thinking and to let it come into your perception. 

• Upvote 3

Two ones. First when doing a focus 21 exercise for the first time I think. A little girl grabbed my hand. We went through the dark and then to some kind of rainbow place. And then later back. I know it happened, yet the details are a bit fuzzy. And I remember Robert monroe talking about this in one of his books too when he went to go to where he "came from" source or home so to speak. 

2nd was after another binaural beats experience. Not sure exactly which one it was anymore. But I'd wager hand of god from iDoser. Later I went to the kitchen, looked out the window and saw a blueish energy ball floating somewhere in the distance maybe 10 metres away. Diameter 1m or less. 

The patterns I had after some reiki workshop after being attuned. I know I can go there anytime but somehow I'm afraid of getting lost so I usually have had a clamp on it. Since I see no actual use in those patterns and they become boring after a while I am not pursuing those either.

I wish though to have an OBE where I actually go into another animal and am aware of doing so. 

• Upvote 1