AshleyCGlenn@outlook.com

Is there any way out?

4 posts in this topic

My husband's mother is a cancer patient. She had urinating issues and I was not aware of it. I was asked to take care of her for a week. She cannot walk without someone’s help and I was the one who took her to the restroom. She was not urinating properly because of her paruresis issue. She got urinary tract infection and her condition was critical. Her relatives threatened to sue me for this. But I am innocent. My husband tried to support me but I had given her wrong medicine by mistake while she was sick. That was mentioned by her GP in his report. Will I go behind bars for this issue? I am planning to seek help from a criminal defence attorney in Toronto .

It was my ignorance which caused these issues. Is there any way out?

Edited by AshleyCGlenn@outlook.com

I doubt you signed a contract that actually required you to take care of this woman. Accidents happen and if theyre going to try and sue over a UTI they'll be just digging themselves a deeper hole. You're innocent, you know you're innocent and that's really all that matters to you alone. Draw in all that energy you have invested in those worries, back into yourself, and move on with the inevitable fate of old age.

Edited by Daemic V
  • Upvote 2

D-mannose works wonders for UTIs. I used to get them frequently and I found d-mannose was more useful than cranberry AND antibiotics. That's bullshit that they're suing you over that;I would try talking with the actual woman who has cancer and see if she is mad at you... If her family is mad at you but not her, you can appeal to her spirit, the side of her that knows it would be evil to harm you, and hopefully find a way out... <3