Sign in to follow this  
Kielbasa Johansen

Thoughts on FAIRNESS

4 posts in this topic

Thoughts on FAIRNESS

Kiel answers Teal regarding FAIRNESS - since Teal was thinking about it a few days back. Here's an answer (for others)  :)
Please note that I am NOT a teacher like Teal. Teal gives people spiritual tools to positively affect change within their being. I, conversely, simply
share relatively advanced views on the nature of the spiritual universe.

This can be helpful for some who just need to process an advanced perspective into their own paradigm.. cherry-picking what they feel resonates..
- - - - -
"Fairness" is a quintessential human-generated concept and a great example of the inherent challenges (and emotional opportunities) related to being incarnate on Earth with a human brain.

At the highest spiritual levels the universe is UTTERLY FAIR - all the time. The Law of Attraction is PERFECT. It is just one of many divine laws that deliver perfect non-chaotic (and divinely predictable) results into people's lives daily due to  personal conscious and sub-conscious magnetics (and soul contracts.)

However, at the human level the desire to assess or seek fairness is somewhat natural.. yet NOT something advantageous to engage in. Such philosophizing and pondering necessarily involves leaving the NOW moment, taking a mental snapshot of some present state or condition (which will employ somewhat arbitrary & varying space-time attributes influenced by one's current mood) and then comparing that state with some theoretical and more ideal scenario that does not in fact actually exist. The implied assumption in this action is that things are NOT what they should be.. which is never really the case.

Things are always what they should be.. which is not to suggest improvements cannot be sought.  (things just shouldn't be viewed as UNFAIR) Furthermore, mere consideration of SHOULDS is a mental process and not one that typically involves following one's highestjoy without expectation.. which is, in fact, what human beings were designed to do.  In the proper JOY-based state, results are then vibrationally delivered via synchronicity, divine providence, and the talent and manifestational forces released by being in such a state of passion.

In sum, FAIRNESS concerns is a thought-driven process that involves critiquing a reality.. something that a highly intuitive human will increasingly do LESS OF over time.
There is only NOW.. and there are NO shoulds. Just follow your joy!

- - - - - -
Okay.. I'm tired and going to sleep. lol - May clean up or improve tomorrow.

What's YOUR view on FAIRNESS?

Peace and LOVE to you!  ;)

• Upvote 1

I, like you, am no teacher, by any means but I like what you're saying. I think the topic of fairness can be boiled down to what we think we deserve. We naturally feel a triggered response to how a situation or response should be handled, how we imagine it would balance to our individual favor. The perception of fairness is going to rely heavily on what we as a person feel we are entitled to. This entitlement is a just and sound belief but as Teal mentioned before, the physicality of the situation and the momentum of the vibration is much stronger then the immediate counter approach. What we feel is a blow to our ego that a force, greater then our immediate own, has taken control of our lives in some way or another. 

Counteracting our ego with reassurance and submission to the fact that the force at hand is unfair and greater then ourselves moves us to make positive change that will influence our future - like a ripple in the pond.

• Upvote 1

On 5/17/2017 at 11:16 PM, Kielbasa Johansen said:

Thoughts on FAIRNESS

Kiel answers Teal regarding FAIRNESS - since Teal was thinking about it a few days back. Here's an answer (for others)  :)
Please note that I am NOT a teacher like Teal. Teal gives people spiritual tools to positively affect change within their being. I, conversely, simply
share relatively advanced views on the nature of the spiritual universe.

This can be helpful for some who just need to process an advanced perspective into their own paradigm.. cherry-picking what they feel resonates..
- - - - -
"Fairness" is a quintessential human-generated concept and a great example of the inherent challenges (and emotional opportunities) related to being incarnate on Earth with a human brain.

At the highest spiritual levels the universe is UTTERLY FAIR - all the time. The Law of Attraction is PERFECT. It is just one of many divine laws that deliver perfect non-chaotic (and divinely predictable) results into people's lives daily due to  personal conscious and sub-conscious magnetics (and soul contracts.)

However, at the human level the desire to assess or seek fairness is somewhat natural.. yet NOT something advantageous to engage in. Such philosophizing and pondering necessarily involves leaving the NOW moment, taking a mental snapshot of some present state or condition (which will employ somewhat arbitrary & varying space-time attributes influenced by one's current mood) and then comparing that state with some theoretical and more ideal scenario that does not in fact actually exist. The implied assumption in this action is that things are NOT what they should be.. which is never really the case.

Things are always what they should be.. which is not to suggest improvements cannot be sought.  (things just shouldn't be viewed as UNFAIR) Furthermore, mere consideration of SHOULDS is a mental process and not one that typically involves following one's highestjoy without expectation.. which is, in fact, what human beings were designed to do.  In the proper JOY-based state, results are then vibrationally delivered via synchronicity, divine providence, and the talent and manifestational forces released by being in such a state of passion.

In sum, FAIRNESS concerns is a thought-driven process that involves critiquing a reality.. something that a highly intuitive human will increasingly do LESS OF over time.
There is only NOW.. and there are NO shoulds. Just follow your joy!

- - - - - -
Okay.. I'm tired and going to sleep. lol - May clean up or improve tomorrow.

What's YOUR view on FAIRNESS?

Peace and LOVE to you!  ;)

All humans have the right to satisfy their needs. However, those whose frequencies are negative, will not be able to satisfy their "needs" due to having created a dark side in their youth. They will experience suffering at the notion of equality and their souls will decree to be a slave  to lovers of light