Display

Magnified healing - what gives?

5 posts in this topic

Hi there.

Has anybody here heard about magnified healing yet?

Looks like a money scam to me. They have some kind of essence to help cleansing. And that on top of the normal energy healing. Not sure what to make of it. But lookig at the pictures on the about us page reminds me more of deamons than angels.

https://www.magnifiedhealing.com/

Edited by Display
Added link

I haven't heard about it, but I'm also not very trendy. I'm sure it's more of a promotional way to make them a bit of money as they walk people through the steps. The younger woman is a little on the snobby side but the elderly woman is genuinely a kind person. This is my take on it as I cast out my feelers.

• Upvote 1

On 5/17/2017 at 3:09 PM, Display said:

Hi there.

Has anybody here heard about magnified healing yet?

Looks like a money scam to me. They have some kind of essence to help cleansing. And that on top of the normal energy healing. Not sure what to make of it. But lookig at the pictures on the about us page reminds me more of deamons than angels.

https://www.magnifiedhealing.com/

If it looks like a scam, treat it like a scam.

It's not a scam. I did a test ride. And it works as advertised. The word magnified also is not an exaggeration. The energy going on is pretty magnificent. It also helped that I already knew the  healer and had reiki sessions there before. 

What I found remarkable compared to reiki is the actual physical sensations in the physical body. Not just energetic like in reiki. As if something pulled actual stuff out.

Thinking about doing it again. There is some fuel left in the tank.