Violet Dove

When you don't want to change?

5 posts in this topic

Ever had people in your life that feel like you need more in your life and you know you do but because they keep pressuring you it makes you not want to change at all? What should I do? At this point I just want to be alone, live alone just have everyone leave me alone.

It's the law of attraction, the changes you make within will draw others of the same likeness to you in time. The people wanting you to change are the ones you feel could change themselves! Be comfortable within yourself and move forward positively in the light you want to live in. You will only find comfort within yourself because the people's motives are just the reflections of what you see in yourself. Live happily and stay strong, there's light at the end of the tunnel - pardon the cliche!

On 5/16/2017 at 4:40 PM, Violet Dove said:

Ever had people in your life that feel like you need more in your life and you know you do but because they keep pressuring you it makes you not want to change at all? What should I do? At this point I just want to be alone, live alone just have everyone leave me alone.

We've all been there. You can't do the journey wrong.