ANTEVASIN

Different Apprpaches to Healing of emotional trauma

4 posts in this topic

Hey guys,

lately I`be been reading a lot about the bioenergetic therapy from Alexander Lowen. He suggests that in a neurotic individual the muscular system builds in armor to hold repressed and unintegrated emotions in and build a wall to prevent future psychological injury. 

I`m becoming more and more aware of my quiet intense muscular armor and it made me ask wether or not I`m even able to use a process like the completion process in that state.

What are your thoughts and experiences on that ? :-)

The modern human psyche has been conditioned over hundreds of years to rely on external sources for healing. Once we hit those triggers, the change releases resistance and then we passively allow ourselves to move forward. Alot of the time just by being self aware of this conditioned habit, we begin to relearn how to manage our own energy and vibration field which speeds recovery.

On 5/16/2017 at 1:21 PM, ANTEVASIN said:

Hey guys,

lately I`be been reading a lot about the bioenergetic therapy from Alexander Lowen. He suggests that in a neurotic individual the muscular system builds in armor to hold repressed and unintegrated emotions in and build a wall to prevent future psychological injury. 

I`m becoming more and more aware of my quiet intense muscular armor and it made me ask wether or not I`m even able to use a process like the completion process in that state.

What are your thoughts and experiences on that ? :-)

There are all types of healing methods. Doing what works for you is important. 

Plecebo is a big part to this, but Plecebo is probably one of the most underrated phenomenon. Since our thoughts create reality, there technically will be no objective healing method, only the subconscious belief that your body/soul allows to be the healing.

Anyone who will come in contact with me, will be healed.