Garnet

Realizing my faults

5 posts in this topic

Realizing my faults

I was observing an argument between men on the forum and it came to my attention that I sometimes avoid objectively look at another woman even if she's done some hurtful things to me. I've worked with women in the past and we got along well and rarely had arguments and if we did have a conflict it was a major one and it would always lead to the end of our relationship (business or friendship ).

On my personal journey of learning about myself as a woman (read a lot about femininity especially in past year) I've become very sensitive to how people speak about each other . I know it's a human thing but still I came to the conclusion that my sensitivity is causing me to be blind towards some very obvious things and me avoiding it also doesn't help much.

How can I shift myself and look objectively whether it is man or woman? I've never been a genderist but I do feel that sometimes I am favouring a woman even if she is not fair to me (like my mom for ex.) ?

• Upvote 1

Dear Garnet,

I'm always delighted to read your comments and at the same time learning what is probably impossible to learn the skill of using the words, such art of intelligent  and gentle  expressions.  At this time in my mind you are to much self critical to your self, you pushing your self towards perfectionism, I think  gender in today society is still important, in many cases the answer depends on gender and age  could be completely different.           

Edited by vincent
  • Upvote 1

Having preference for interacting with gender is not a bad thing. I find that more women should be like Teal which  is why I listen to her. Unfortunately, they are not usually like her so I tend not to have many very deep conversations with women. In fact, other than my mother, I don't speak to women.

Edited by John Flores

@vincent and @John Flores thank you for the replies. 

John ,  i can understand some of the reasons why you compare women to Teal at the same time I know that when you meet the right woman you would probably be thrilled watching her unfold step by step rather than her be open wide like a book. Teal has mentioned many times that it is not that easy to be with her and I don't even know what kind of man it takes to live with all of her extra sensory abilities. Ale must be very-very special and i am happy for them. 

Also I personally was nowhere close to today's spiritual awareness 11+ something years ago when i met my husband. There's always something precious about each person's journey and i am very glad we are a part of that. So i feel that if you hold a woman to a very high standards /expectations it limits your ability to experience that part of life. If you are not able to take your time with the person then maybe you are not ready because everybody in the world has issues. Including Teal.

Vincent, 

Gosh ,  I am!...

I think the more i know about the person the harder it is for me make a certain decision . There are always red flags before the meltdown. Unfortunately in the past i tended to avoid them /find approval untill it turned against me anyways . 

We'll see How things unfold. Teal isn't human. My guess is that she is Nin-ti, the goddess that heals Enki's rib.

Edited by John Flores