Rainbow22

Anxiety/Social Anxiety

5 posts in this topic

Anxiety/Social Anxiety

Hi, what is everyones best treatment for anxiety and social anxiety? ive tried a few different routes but none have ever really helped. Are there any supplements, herbs or natural products that really help? thanks 

as Teal says: if you got Anxiety is something right with you, that means you got highly sensitive system (from video How to get rid of anxiety) and anxiety creates the thoughts what you thinking. Is complexity when you taking from outside the world in to you to much which is not resonates with you, you have to find the root what thoughts  causes anxiety in you and deliberately to chose thoughts makes you feel good ( more in video: how to rise your frequency and increase you vibration) And definitely you have to start to care about your self, for example take a time to make the breakfast that you like, this makes good start for your day, choose a different route even is longer than usual, this would be out of your template daily routine, if you not sure about something frequently ask your self question: What would someone who love themselves do? If you struggling with social anxiety maybe you hiding some emotional trauma?      

• Upvote 2

On 5/15/2017 at 5:46 AM, Rainbow22 said:

Anxiety/Social Anxiety

Hi, what is everyones best treatment for anxiety and social anxiety? ive tried a few different routes but none have ever really helped. Are there any supplements, herbs or natural products that really help? thanks 

Depends on the level.

Some people have anxiety so bad that they need medical help.  Pharmaceuticals can help (in some cases) but the vast majority of people on this planet get along just fine without drug intervention.

Do you like meditation?  There is a form of meditation called "metta" where you give yourself and others "loving kindness".   You can google for "metta loving kindness" and find some instructions. 

Edited by Scot
Clarification
  • Downvote 1

Exposure. The best treatment, in my experience, is to approach it head on. You'll end up worrying more during the build up to the moment then actually when you're there. Building self confidence through experience will build your self worth and enable you to change the frequency of anxious thoughts.

• Upvote 2

thank you for your replies. My anxiety started as a teen and grew from there. A bit of group bullying and physical abuse. Fear of groups of people and judgement/criticism are the main causes so therefore mistakes etc are a no no! i hate being looked at or watched even though im told im attractive haha. Still i dont like being looked at and if im doing anything and im being watched i clam up. I cant be myself around others, i only feel peace when im alone and then i breathe and relax. I don't believe in medication as it just treats symptoms but especially for anxiety if feel its not effective. I love meditation but my mind is a busy place and i must admit ive never allowed myself to fully lose myself in it, but know it would benefit me. The subconscious is a powerful place, that can work for or against. I do exposure but it only helps in that moment! afterwards the same feelings come up and its like step one all over again. Ive always been extremely sensitive my whole life and felt different to most people. I always seemed to attract people who like to bully me which is frustrating and not helpful for anxiety! lol

On 2017-5-15 at 11:58 PM, walt said:

That's a beautiful avatar. Have you considered talking to someone about it?

Thanks Walt i do love it too :)