Display

Which frequency paintings would you want in your town as stickers on lamp posts?

2 posts in this topic

Which frequency paintings would you want in your town as stickers on lamp posts?

Okay, so I had this idea about just using teals paintings in sticker form stuck on lamp posts and other utility poles. The idea came from seeing other stickers and one in particular "I love my life" written in German.

This is an established "thing" already and I thought we might as well use specific intentions / paintings of Teal to influence certain sore spots in the city. Actually in my city there is already two collectives that paint electricity boxes with art in order to make the city look prettier. 

I did get permission to do that from Teal. inc. see details in the thread below. Now my question is. What sticker(s) should I start with? Which do you think would make the most impact in a public space. For example at a pedestrian crossing where people are waiting for the light to turn green.

PS: If you don't know what I'm talking about. The link to the paintings library is this: https://tealswan.com/shop/paintings

Edited by Display

Excellent link to tealswan painting shop. Art at its prime! Among the frequency paintings, the Ascended Reunion is my pick.

Ascended_Reunion.thumb.JPG.9dd90808cf656817873c92d7d5973e95.JPG

Well, last day, I was going through few wall art designs of a bedroom furniture store online.  The quoted prices were in the range $48. Not sure, if it has changed.  The below is the autumn forest wall art.

• image_view.php?force=fit&height=600&widt

Edited by eddiecharette