EverlyWoods732

Outcast/loner

6 posts in this topic

Outcast/loner

It find sometimes when people look into my books or writing, I feel ashamed, or fear of people seeing into me. I've realized this greatly when I stayed at a mental hospital for attempted suicide. I finally met people exactly like me, and resonated with them. 

The very place I ironically liked being, yet I was really quiet and being open and letting people see into my authentic self scares the living shit out of me. True connection is what I'm starved ,a loner in my society right now. 

I mean, I have a reason to be scared I guess when I'm at home. Any other thoughts about this, anyone..?

• Upvote 3

I feel like this is where social anxiety and all this comes from, the fear of rejection for being who you are, and because you know yourself on a such a deep level (INFP's) other people cant see you as deep as you'd like to see them. Because nobody is really authentic only like artists we have to put on a façade when we really just want to be completely open on some level so everyone else can be as open. its like I know everyone has darkness in them hidden in their subconscious but they aren't self aware enough to see their own so they will judge mine... so I'll keep quiet. There is also a huge spectrum of humans so some are normal in society, a certain level of numb to do what you are supposed to do but really don't want to do.

Once you talk to someone without judgment you see that they are normal, its just people can be socially anxious and that isn't even the real them anyway, its the anxious one that doesn't want to express, but that isn't the real him/her, its the layer you have to get through to get to the real person. and if they are a empathy and they feel any judgment they aren't opening up to you, just small talk. Its interesting to see people completely open because that exists in everyone on some level, you are just learning about yourself from this person that is willing to be transparent.

• Upvote 3

I've been to a mental hospital for being misunderstood. I am truly Jesus Christ incarnate. You are coming from a place of ego, but there is nothing to protect. The ego doesn't exist...I mean, it FEELS real, but it's not really there

Have faith and muster up a small bit of courage to break from idle chit chat. Making friends in the world doesn't come at the flip of a light switch. Every time you talk to a person it's like a link in the chain. First you have one conversation and that's one link, then another and that's the second link, and a third, and thats the third link. After multiple conversations you gradually build up this metaphorical chain that you find comfort in as you begin to explore the fascination of another's interests aswell as your own. So lift that chin, you can do it if you set yourself out to do it!

10 minutes ago, John Flores said:

I've been to a mental hospital for being misunderstood. I am truly Jesus Christ incarnate. You are coming from a place of ego, but there is nothing to protect. The ego doesn't exist...I mean, it FEELS real, but it's not really there

John, Jesus incarnate, how come you emphasize this in every post? I approach cautiously and not in a malicious way but is this a loop your soul has set in place as reassurance or is it you're just trying to spread who you are as often as possible? Marduk and Yaweh. I can't remember the other ascended masters you've listed in the past.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Daemic V said:

Have faith and muster up a small bit of courage to break from idle chit chat. Making friends in the world doesn't come at the flip of a light switch. Every time you talk to a person it's like a link in the chain. First you have one conversation and that's one link, then another and that's the second link, and a third, and thats the third link. After multiple conversations you gradually build up this metaphorical chain that you find comfort in as you begin to explore the fascination of another's interests aswell as your own. So lift that chin, you can do it if you set yourself out to do it!

John, Jesus incarnate, how come you emphasize this in every post? I approach cautiously and not in a malicious way but is this a loop your soul has set in place as reassurance or is it you're just trying to spread who you are as often as possible? Marduk and Yaweh. I can't remember the other ascended masters you've listed in the past.

This is of primary importance. It's the only way to save the planet 

I really like that metaphor too. I just joined today and am feeling a little comfort with a lot of you (when I hardly ever feel close to anyone really, I just hide behind my smile) so, thank you for sharing...   there is so much healing to be done...

Edited by JillianGrace