Garnet

Is life too short?

8 posts in this topic

Is life too short?

Are we trying to speed things up because of this belief ? If our souls are eternal and we keep reincarnating from one state to another then why do we say that life is too short? If a soul chooses to have certain experiences prior coming down here then wouldn't we experience everything we need regardless of how long we live in each form? 

And if we do speed things up... is that why accidents happen? or how do we know about it?

Accidents create a drastic change.

Do accidents create a ripple in time?

9 minutes ago, walt said:

No, only someone young would ask that question.

Oh....

I feel like this all comes back to perspective.  
I, for example, do not feel that life is too short and haven't since I realised that all of this is a just game.  After all, if consciousness is eternal, then we never really die anyway. 

In my healing practice, I've noticed that the clients who get very worked up about this concept that "life is too short" are also the ones that are equally worked up about "getting it right".  These individuals often have a very specific idea of what success looks like, and what boxes they need to tick in order to get there.  Of course, this is fear based.  Once they see and release the fear element, their perspectives naturally change. :) 

• Upvote 2

I heard people that almost died feel like their life was gone like that, just a moment, the 40 50 60 whatever years went by so fast and death happens. Its funny how no lives are the same, but we compare anyway, I believe everything happens for a reason and even nick names and usernames mean something on a subconscious level, mine was speedy, Xavier, you can get past a dog nobody fucks with a lion, those were my names in like games and Xavier is what my brother and sister call me lol now in this life I want to speed stuff up, wake myself up fast, and I see life as evolving, to me the goal is to evolve, the rest doesn't look like the goal to me. try to remember all your nicknames and usernames its fun to do, its like some kind of hint or message, since this is all you and there are no accidents.

I might be too self aware for my own good but I can see the trauma in my life and how it skips like a skipping rock, like if you don't heal it it becomes bigger the next skip, then eventually its like okay okay, calm down I'll do it... free will my ass.. the higher self is cool to be in but there is still cell memory in your physical body attached to that original trauma, you have to take care of it and heal it, in a numb world its difficult.

3 hours ago, Garnet said:

If a soul chooses to have certain experiences prior coming down here then wouldn't we experience everything we need regardless of how long we live in each form? 

To me I still see myself as young, even when I'm in my 30s I'm still young because the movie isn't over, I'm like I'm going to know some shit at 50, oh my... because I love to evolve and listen to my higher self, hopefully I see some levitation in this life lol. I already met another me, love yourself/soul you see your soul in other people and they feel like home. That's how I see life anyway, just evolving on all levels, I actually love getting rid of addictions and feeling emotions, expressing, for someone else it could be completely different, but I love source perspective, we can have that while being alive, which is cool, the ego(little you) will always be there arguing with the higher self(big you) like a ball and chain.

• Upvote 1

In my experience and from what I've "seen" we flash by quickly. We tend to chain one experience of a day into the next but at a higher level of consciousness - it's a short burst of perception that we decide to focus in on for the experience. Will you remember the finer details of the now?

• Upvote 1

On 5/11/2017 at 10:19 PM, Garnet said:

Is life too short?

Are we trying to speed things up because of this belief ? If our souls are eternal and we keep reincarnating from one state to another then why do we say that life is too short? If a soul chooses to have certain experiences prior coming down here then wouldn't we experience everything we need regardless of how long we live in each form? 

A soul is the product of its previous incarnation. Our state down here affects the state we have when we die. All souls want life. Earth is the greatest planet in the universe. It's where "growth" happens; real changes in soul can be made. It's the only place in the Universe where we can tap into Enlil's power of being timeless and simple. Enlil is Yahweh.

Edited by John Flores
  • Upvote 1

Is life too short?

i was a stay-at-home dad for my two kids.  I had a great time being with them when they were little. When they were both in school I went back to work and really started to focus on my job.  It seems like in a blink of an eye my children are grown and leaving for college.  It could be that I have a poor memory but it sure seems like the grew up fast after I went back to work. 

Life goes by pretty fast.  Pay attention or you will miss it.

• Upvote 2

Life is INSANELY long. Only in retrospect.. where we attempt to remember things. and miss the bazillion moments we experienced, does it seem short. I feel like this life has been 200 years long already. Interestingly (or not) I have ever had a whisper in my head to STAY YOUNG. I am generally NOT a believer in aging. Another way to put this would be.. part of my incarnational plan involves showing humans how much of one's aging (and poor health and fitness) is simply a product of bad habits, limited beliefs, poor eating, and low consciousness.

Humans were designed to live 1000 years or longer. Short life results from a lower-density existence.. and all the degrading environmental influences around us that currently pervade Earth.

PEACE.

Edited by Kielbasa Johansen
  • Upvote 2