Adrian3035

Oneness is a curse?

10 posts in this topic

Oneness is a curse?

Do you guys think that oneness could be a curse. Lately when I look around at people, weather they are my friends, family or total strangers I feel sadness because it is sad to think that my life and separateness is just an illusion or a dream. Knowing that oneness is the truth and I am all of the existence makes me sad  because this means that I am ultimately the only being in existence. This thought makes me feel lonely, sad and kind of scared to be honest.

• Upvote 1

20 hours ago, Adrian3035 said:

Oneness is a curse?

Do you guys think that oneness could be a curse. Lately when I look around at people, weather they are my friends, family or total strangers I feel sadness because

....... (continuing) i can't believe some people can be a part of me?

So, yeah... oneness is a curse.

Hello Adrian, I read your post, and you really had me thinking for a while that you were right.    So in my response, I want to attempt 2 things:  (1) that I really get what you are saying and (2) that sorry, you are actually wrong.

Some people assert that the separateness we observe during normal waking consciousness is actually an illusion. Sadhguru Jaggi Vasudev talks about his experience going up Chamundi Hill were he felt one with everything.  We are told that such an experience FEELS MORE REAL than normal waking consciousness. Therefore the "truth" is that normal waking consciousness is an illusion.  In "reality", everything is one, and everything is me and I am everything.  I am the only being in existence and that is lonely.  I hope you can see from what I wrote that I understand your point.

But now I want to try to prove to you that you are not the only mind.  Other minds exist.  And to prove that to you, I have been imagining that I would slap you across your face.   I imagine it would go like this:

1. I slap your face.   
  2. You say "Hey! What did you do that for?"
  3. "I didn't do that. You did.  You are all that exists." says I.
  4. You say "Wait a second.  It wasn't my hand that slapped me:  it was yours.  It wasn't my mind that thought of slapping my face: you thought of that".
  5. "Right" says I.

Separate minds exist.   You are not "all that exists".  You are only "part of existence".

Now here is the big mystery of the universe:  The separateness we observe in normal waking consciousness is absolutely true.  It is no illusion. We are all separate. And the oneness we can perceive if we manage to feel that state of oneness is also absolutely true.  It isn't an illusion either.  We are all [part of] source.

You might ask:  How can we be both separate and one?   My answer to that is: how can a photon be both a particle and a wave?  We don't know but it is nonetheless.

I would encourage yourself to reach out perceive the others in your life. We're all made of cosmic energy that we call life but we are all unique experiences and each has a purpose. Feel warmth in the knowledge that you are not alone in the spiderweb of geometrics within the sacred universal consciousness 

On 5/11/2017 at 1:13 AM, Adrian3035 said:

Oneness is a curse?

what do you mean by curse? it's not a curse, it's not a blessing. it is what it is. 

I mean, who/what'd be there, outside oneness, to throw a curse on it? 

I think Adrian3035's point was:  if separateness is an illusion then I am all that is.   If I am all that is then ultimately I am alone. 

My response is:  You are not all that is.  You are part of all that is.  You can feel a oneness if you connect with all that is, but you are not all that is. 

Edited by Scot
Typo
  • Upvote 1

the same way the absolute reality, or truth, or whatever you want to call it is absolute emptiness and absolute fullness at the same time, it also is absolutely alone and at the same time engaged in all possible connections.

All of these comments are so great!  Source really is connected with you.  I mean, look at how many people were sent your way.  <3  I too feel the same way, but it ain't a curse.. Sometimes i swear i am the embodiment of source due to how strangely i experience, perceive and ultimately, walk life.  And yet here i am, taking a leap in seeing what expansion it will give me.  I mean, i kinda used to hate the idea that trying to make a divinity come into an embodiment isn't a good thing.  I mean, there are legit reasons why even the cycle masters.  The Great Aethers i should say, don't incarnate and will not.  I swear..  When i find out my Godname.  (from a dream i had again months ago. )  I'll transform this entire world from the collective wish to just get to a better place vibrationally.

Perhaps if we all found our Godname... a lot would change for the individual and therefor the whole

And on the curse bit..  depends on how we view them.  cause one can be cursed with good things, or if you look back on your life, you can see how said curses were benefiting you.  cause everything is there to benefit... and the more often you take time to see things in such ways, it's more difficult to even be in a bad mood, etc.  I mean.. Let it out, by all means.  it just means there is something to review after the fact.  Bottling things up indeed doesn't help without any sort of reflection, self loving, and thoughtful reflection.  Even if your life and emotions are rather scattered and or shattered.. just keep on trying to get to know them... then they will be more comfortable and therefore you will be more comfy expressing yourself.  This is why its the goal to understand oneself...  Knowing what you want and don't want will attract things and people into your life that will benefit you.  Just do and surround yourself with all you love.  a path filled with love really takes you farther.  <3  Hope some of this helped.